Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 7, 2018

What a great app. I love the look and the functionality, and the team were super helpful with the installation. Thanks!

Miss Magoo's Natural & Organic Skincare
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 7, 2018

Only just added the app, but it is easy to customise and the support has been fast and very helpful.

Oliver Thomas Children's Boutique
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
September 7, 2018

just start to use, hope everything will be fine, enjoy about using this app

iForway
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 10 days
September 7, 2018

amazing app. I did not believe that is it free app. It very easy to install ans i am using Debut theme. work fine for me.

GearBox Pakistan
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 6, 2018

I was struggling to install the wish list button at the location I wanted on the product pages. Contacted the team and they really took their time to understand what I wanted and made al the changes for me! Honestly didn't expect this kind of service. Keep up the great work guys. Thank you.
Claudia from www.stylingbyclaudia.com.

Styling by Claudia
Belgium
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited September 6, 2018

I was searching for this kind of app most of them was very expensive this one awesome works super good

Bujog
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 6, 2018

Aplikacija je extra i svima bi je preporučio. nadam se da će mi doneti dobru zaradu. trebalo bi svi da je koriste

livestore24h
Time spent using app: 4 days
September 6, 2018

Easy to install, good customisations available & does as stated. Very happy with it so far & no complaints

Threadapy
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited September 6, 2018

Check it out at www.dogcollarfancy.com

So far, so good. I installed it and didn't like the placement of the button, so I wrote to support and got a very prompt response, plus they moved it to exactly where I wanted it to be. These guys are awesome and I most definitely recommend this app to all Shopify stores in need of a wishlist.

Dog Collar Fancy
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited September 6, 2018

I love the concept and the customer service is awesome -- they set it up for me and it looks great.

The Mobile Clothes Shop Ltd