Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Cloudy Vape Co. Umhlanga.

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app is awesome so easy to use and on top of that it's free. Thanks guys
Keep up the great work.

Bon Maxie

Location Australia

Just loaded a few days ago - emailed for help and received a SUPER quick response. Just requiring a few tweaks for my site layout, but so far, so good!

Retro Stage - Chic Vintage Dresses and Accessories

Good and fast service, and good APP, recommend it.
I think you can get one for your store, really good!

Tecmask

Location Australia

The best app I used so far!!! We are really happy with it and it complements our shop so well. Customer service are very helpful and solved our issue in seconds. Cheers! Keep on doing your great thing :)

scorpions-shop

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Wishlist Très bonne apps, l'installation est facile grâce au tuto disponible.
L'équipe Zooomy est réactive aux questions poser. Je recommande

Caribbean Shopping Online

Location Jamaica

I must say I just recently started using the app and already I'm extremely pleased. First I was able to follow the simple instructions provided to integrate it to my site without any technical knowledge. Yea me!! The real deal however is with customer support... they were able to solve my issue in seconds... Literally.... Another 5 from us @ Caribbean Shopping Online.com

Shop Cfa

Location Nigeria

just using the app for the first time. I will come back to give an update.

Passion4plusboutique

Great so far. Customer service is extremely quick and knowledgeable. They responded to my requests in 10 minutes and did the necessary changes within 20 minutes. Good free app.

Clothes Together

I truly like this app.. I have used it before and now I am back. There's a few other apps., out there that are NOT free and this is as good if not better. www.clothestogether.com

Davidissimo

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 2 months

This is the best wishlist app I have used so far and it is FREE. I love it that you can put the wishlist button wherever you want and also that you can create a separate Wishlist tab where you can see all of your wishlist items. The support is awesome, I had issues configuring the buttons and they were very prompt with their help!

Keep up the great work!