Merchants highly recommend this app for its excellent customer support, user-friendly interface, and beneficial business features. They value its easy installation, customization options, and its ability to enhance customer engagement by allowing favorites to be saved. The app is praised for its affordability and suitability for small businesses. Additional features like adding multiple variants and quantities to the wishlist are also appreciated.

January 4, 2023

Fantastic customer service! Quick response time and fast support! I wasn’t able to figure out how to program the app on my Shopify, so I submitted a request for help. I received a response and they added the app for me within hours.

Closet Full of Clovers
November 9, 2020

The customer service is amazing! Super quick to respond. The upgrade from free is definitely worth it.

Bridget King Jewelry
March 21, 2022

Really good experience. The help you get makes it easy to install. love it and would recommend to others.

MIJORI Creative
July 28, 2021

Great app! I needed some help to install but the support was super quick and very helpful with customisation too.

Bazaar
About 5 hours using the app
April 19, 2020

Exactly what we were searching for!!!
Design, user-friendly interface and very supportive developers. Customer support helped us to install the app properly and complete the customization properly on our shop.
You can check our lovely wishlist feature on www.luxuria.com.tr in 2 weeks!

Luxuria İstanbul
Türkiye
About 5 hours using the app
Edited February 18, 2021

The app is quite good. The customer care is very reactive and professionnal in case of an issue. My matter has been sorted out and there was a misunderstanding about the email sent and apparently not received by Zoomy. Thanks again.

Untitled By Am
France
6 days using the app
April 20, 2020

This app is great! Customer service was really helpful, friendly and responded quickly. I really recommend this app!

Vitela Which Craft
Edited May 7, 2019

Absolutely 5 stars for an amazing Andre super fast customer service. I have requested many custom changes and the representative solved all my issues. Fabulous job.

Luxury Next Season
October 17, 2020

Not good at all for us. The Basic app bug all the time, it put 3 buttons on the web site. The product in the wishlist where way offset and we can't see the product.

Artemano
4 days using the app
Zooomy replied October 17, 2020

Thank you for taking time to post a review.

We are sorry you are having issues. We checked our emails and didn't find any tickets raised. We have sent an email to your your registered email address to assist in resolving the issue.

Kindly revert back to the email and our developer will resolve the issue asap. We have sent collaborate access request. Kindly approve it.

Reason for multiple buttons - Could be that the code is installed multiple times by mistake. Our developers can check and get it resolved.

Reason for layout issue - Please share a screenshot in email and our team will check and resolve it.

Hope you give us an opportunity to resolve the issue and make sure you are completely satisfied.

Thank you.

November 15, 2020

Love this app., super easy to install and customize. Customer service team went above and beyond, a pleasure to work with!

Nixxen Rayne