4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost average order value through bundling. They appreciate its simplicity, advanced features, and seamless integration. The app's high customization level, compatibility with various themes, and affordable pricing for small businesses are also praised. Exceptional customer service, clean design, diverse upsell options, and compatibility with Shopify discount codes are other highlights. Merchants find the troubleshooting section useful and value the app's time-saving and efficiency-boosting capabilities.

October 12, 2023

So happy with this app and the chat customer service. Rahul help me so much with my quantity bundle. He was easily able to help with an issue I had and everything is working smoothly.

Busy Body Co
28 days using the app
June 12, 2023

Thank you so much for the help and support, the app is super simple and amazing does exactly what it says

Twinkling
9 months using the app
June 29, 2023

The app has a lot of functions and it is very easy to use, the team support was extremly fast and nice, they helped me with all the problems i have had, i would absolute recomendate the app if you need some bundles and a nice looking cart in your store!

TCustomPC
Spain
About 1 month using the app
June 12, 2023

I recently had the chance to use the Wizio Bundle: Quantity Breaks, and it exceeded all my expectations, warranting a solid five-star rating. The package's functionality is top-notch, with seamless integration and notable efficiency, particularly the Quantity Breaks feature's impact on my workflows. However, the real game-changer was the unparalleled customer support from Wizio, particularly from a team member named Rahul. His technical expertise, professional demeanor, and prompt responses made the integration process a breeze. His dedication to help, in-depth understanding of the product, and customer-centric approach genuinely transformed my experience. Working with him gave me confidence that I was in good hands. The Wizio Bundle: Quantity Breaks is an impressive solution with robust features backed by an excellent support team. If you have the chance to work with Rahul, you're in for a treat. A big thank you to the entire Wizio team, especially Rahul, for delivering an exceptional product and service experience.

Klean Kuisine
About 2 months using the app
July 6, 2023

Very good app. I was searching for an app like this one, I have tried many of them. This one is the best because it's also easy to manage. Thank you

Bozbouz
About 1 month using the app
October 12, 2023

Great customer service! Fixed my problem in a couple of minutes! Thank you!

Primis Imports
About 2 months using the app
June 5, 2023

There's a lot of functionality, and the free installation package offers all the features you need to fit your store's budget.

AurHaven
3 months using the app
June 26, 2023

The application works perfectly, we have only been using it for a short time but the integration has been super smooth. I wanted to make a customisation in our shop and Rahul was very helpful and solved my query in just a few minutes.

I would recommend it to anyone who wants to increase their sales with options like bundles and " Frequently bought together".

REPLANTEA
Spain
4 days using the app
May 23, 2023

amazing app. it is better that other apps in design and functionality. very satisfied with the pricing strategy

blendafitblenders
Lebanon
8 months using the app
May 28, 2023

Great and easy-to-use app. Support is fast and efficient.
I've been using this app specifically for the cart drawer and it's been working wonderfully.

Arcloy