Ablestar WooCommerce Importer

Migrate products, orders and customers from WooCommerce

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Migrate your product, order and customer data from WooCommerce

Ecocentric Mom

The app works perfectly and the support team was willing to go above and beyond to make sure i got all of the data I need into my new store. Highly recommend!

Hevea Usa

Very smooth import, even though I had more than 20 items to import. Made the Shopify setup very easy.

Antonsten

Just had a couple of products in WooCommerce and this made the job of moving them over to Shopify a breeze! Works perfectly!

Turquoiseoverdiamonds

SO GOOD!!!!! Super impressed!!

Gravity Anomaly

Easy to use, imported all my products quickly and I migrated it in a matter of days. Thanks!!

Sensorssafety Com

Absolutely worked PERFECTLY and simple to use - GREAT JOB Woo Importer and the team at eComIntegrate.com will always use it.

Cascaderivergear Com

Straightforward and easy to use. Saved us hours worth of work, even with the minor issues we had importing from an older WP site.

If you have any questions or issues, support is very helpful and quick to respond. Daniel rocks!

M3plus

So thankful. I would have had to recreate all of my products, but this app helped me import them from woocommerce to shopify! Doing the happy dance!

Natural Immx Project

This is a good app. I like it so much

Thecompletemanstore

Transferred nearly 250 products across very quickly. Easy to use and thoroughly recommended. Exemplary customer service from Daniel who proactively helped to enhance the transfer. Can't fault.