WooCommerce Store Migration

Transfer Data From Your WooCommerce Store

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

jilguerosymas

Un 10 de aplicación, sobre todo muy buena atención al cliente de Raman, muy recomendable trabajar con el, lo dicho de 10. Totalmente recomendable.

California Ebike

Raman is the the man! His app was invaluable for our transition from WooCommerce to Shopify. We are 100% satisfied in every way. If you need help with anything, you can count on friendly and fast support. Do not hesitate to use this app.

PepMelon

1 day and 128 products, 67 blog posts, users, orders and coupon codes are migrated to Shopify. Also I had a little issue at the beginning understand how the fetching process work after approved payment, and also there were a bug with images, but Raman replied swiftly and made a new migration for the products all with all images. so he solved it in no time. Therefore the support deserves a 5star too! Would reccommend and also use other Apps from them if I need.

Estimulos Maternales

100% recommendable. Raman is a great professional, everything fast and perfect. Without a doubt the best application to migrate from Woocommerce to Shopify.

YANAWARA ETHICAL SHOP

I 100% recommend this app, I used it to migrate my store from woocommerce to shopify and it was the best option! if you don't understand something or have any tech difficulties, Raman is super helpful and communicative, he replies very fast and solves what you need. You could also ask them to migrate any other data like blogs or the domain!

Swirl & Sip

I used this app to migrate 7,000 Woocommerce orders and their associated customers. There were a few hiccups in the automatic sync, but Raman was very responsive by email and worked with me until the migration was perfect. Great support!

My Small Store

I tried several other apps to move my shop from Woocommerce to Shopify and it was hell until I tired WooCommerce Store Migration. Fast easy, inexpensive, no need to call the cavalry to make it happen. Highly recommended!

Shamanic Rain Lifestyle

I am so grateful for help i have received it has been a pleasure to work with these developers. I highly recommend to anyone who is moving platforms.
They helped with so much of the integration. blessings

USA Triathlon Store

Have had very prompt and personal contact with this app developer to solve several problems with our store. Shopify is not a perfect system, and often it's hard to find how to fix things. This developer was very happy to help and patient, to get our problems fixed. Highly recommend!!

Devoteewear

Such an amazing team of professionals. They went above and beyond to help me with my woocommerce migration to Shopify every quickly and with a very reasonable prcice compared to other apps. Do not even second doubt these guys because they might not have thousands of reviews. They are great!

Previous 1