WooHoo ‑ Spin The Wheel Popup

WooHoo ‑ Spin The Wheel Popup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 21, 2021

I have added the Spin Wheel to my home page and it has been amazing - generated an increase of sales, it's exciting for my customers to have a 'fun' option and win something and be interactive with my brand. Love it and highly recommend!

mahi collective
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 20, 2021

I created a game for my website homepage.. Very easy to navigate. Love the ease of design and customization.

Wellness Worthy Holistic Shopping Mall
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 20, 2021

Great App, better than most that I have used. Also the integrations with other apps helps quite a lot so we will be checking those out now.

APOLONIA
Chile
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 16, 2021

I love this app... I haven’t seen any difference with my sales, since I barely get any traffic to my store. I did get some comments from people saying that they love the wheel idea.

Ananda Body Care
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 13, 2021

A fun app. We have set the load time to 12 seconds and it works perfectly. This app is a must-try. Customer support is also spot on and they actually read your issue understand it and then in my case gave me advice on how to fix it.

Chokodays
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 days
July 12, 2021

Installed yesterday and already seeing great ROI's! Our email signups are going up as well, very happy!

Beard Octane
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 11, 2021

Très facile de créer une roue ! c'est intuitif, il y a du choix dans la couleur et le design. je recommande. à voir pour les résultats.

Je veux des chaussons
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 10, 2021

Awesome app! easy to set up and does the job its intended to do. five stars for a great design and ease of use.

Esopod
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 7, 2021

La usamos para establecer diferentes descuentos para brindar un mejor servicio los clientes, algo más dinámico y divertido para todos ¡FUNCIONA MUY BIEN! Excelente aplicación y servicio por parte de Shopify

Limited Edition Collectibles & Scale Replicas
Mexico
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 7, 2021

Wow we have grown an extra 100 sign ups in 3 days! Whilst customers are only tending to buy for the higher discounts which we are noting, we are viewing it as paying for the long term customer base.

Horse Bit Emporium