Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

by WooHoo

Spin the Wheel & Email Pop ups, Wheel Spin Wheelio alt Pop ups

Dulksna

Amazing app. Increased my conversions dramatically . Only thing I would like to improve is to have an option not to show pop up on checkout page.

anxie-tees.com

This thing converts! Sweet! I was skeptical but was quickly proven wrong. Also it's fun to use. Win-win!

Paddleboarder

Amazing tool! Great customization! And responsive, effective support to answer my questions and fix a small link issue. I would highly recommend it!

Simple-Painting

Great app, does exactly what it says it does. Easy integration with Klaviyo. I am collecting a ton of emails.

SnugBox

GREAT APP WORKS WELL FOR SALES THANK YOU IS FUN FOR CUSTOMERS TO PLAY I HAVE HAD GREAT FEED BACK FROM THIS

JXMWARDROBE

This app was so easy to install and I love it! My customers are engaging more with my website now that I’ve added this app. Definitely would recommend!

Nashville Glam Studio

This app is easy to use and manage. My customer are appreciating the rewards! I'm glad I found it. It keeps me from having to run sales when people can come to my site for a deal!

Simpliie

Good ! I used this application. Thanks you very much. You have to put this in your shop, your conversion rate will be do x2

Hyggeish

I use this app as a lead magnet to grow my email list and it does this job just perfectly!
Also, I am happy with the customer service and overall user experience.
Totally recommend!

Hunter’s Wholesale

I would definitely recommend. Very easy setup. Saw customer interaction and sales the first day. Great app! Will continue to use to grow sales, as well as my email list.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58