WooHoo ‑ Spin The Wheel Popup

Collect Visitors Email With WooHoo Spin The Wheel Popup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

popup spin to wheel

95studio

Location France
Time spent using app About 16 hours

top !!! super appli merci beaucoup très pratique et très esthétique, super facile à comprendre bravo aux dev

mysheo

Location Vietnam

good, very good, I can do anything by this app, I want create some games with lots of discount. Good.

DezLin.com

The App works pretty great and does what we need it to. Customer service is fast from my experience. Also, one time I went to them with a quick question about how to change the color and after they answered quickly, they took a dive into our wheels and saw one of them did not have codes! They quickly set it up for me and saved the day. Thank you.

Hoopember

I used this app to boost sales!! Easy to customize and create Spin-wheel discount add very clean ad seamless.

mary-minerals

Simple enough to use on both the back-end and front-end. Wish they had more game options like some of their competitors out there, but not their focus.

calypsoazure

Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy navigation , UX Design Team is Awesome. Everything was a smooth process for me to get the spin wheel up and running on my site.

Lidia

Location Israel

I use WooHoo app for my new store, it's easy to set up, Very excited to see how things progress with my new store now that I am using your app.

Pink Cloud Lash Artistry

Time spent using app 1 day

So helpful and useful! I love the customization and how easy this was to create. I will recommend it to my shopify store users!

SWAGG-ICE

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 2 months

PERFECT FACIL DE USAR Y MUY BUENA OS RECOMIENDO A TODOS EMPEZAR HOY MISMO NO PERDEIS TIEMPO EMPIEZA YA A GANAR

Majestic Apparel Store

The app was simple to setup. Although I did have difficulty figuring out the color palette at first, but overall easy to navigate.