Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

by WooHoo

Spin the Wheel Email Pop ups Discounts Email Wheelio alt Popup

Encasa Botanics

Just what I was looking for, very easy to customise and integrate. Great results so far. With some fine tuning hoping the data will improve further.

DIPSODA

Super easy to set up and apply own discount coupons. You can easily choose what % each coupon shows at, change the style and design of the spin wheel and selects where it pop ups and shows on your store. We're already seeing a good conversion rate since installing it on our store.

Zacuto

This is great! Super easy to implement. Unique coupon codes automatically and subscribers and orders have increased!

Happpily

I am using this app and this is awesome. I am getting more subscribers when they visit my store ! Thank you very much !

FREESTYLE Apparel

Spin wheel makes submitting emails more enjoyable, I've been having great feedback from customers who visit the store but I would like to see more variations of either the spin wheel or even more games! Will update my review as I continue to use the app.

Fashion Daily

I love the app. It is very creative and effective to collect customers' emails. Highly Recommended Woohoo.

FARRAGO INTL.

I started using this app since 2 days and I should say this , I have tried tons of apps and nothing worked. This one did really work. It is worth the try. It works well without any delay and it matches very great with my website.

Strictly Static

This app has brought over £1000 in sales leads in one week from spin the wheel it was well worth the install I would highly recommend adding this to your store.

K.C. Corner Shop

Great Spin game app for collection emails, very easy to install and set it up. Good customer service!

batynas.shop

I used this app. it helped me to improve my conversion rate a lot. I recommend this app to everyone!