Woo Popups ‑  Wheel Pop ups

Woo Popups ‑ Wheel Pop ups

by WooHoo

Collect Emails With Spin To Win Pop ups & Discounts Popups

FunnyFuzzy_UK

We can use it to set different discounts to appeal customers. IT'S SO GOOD! We all like it, hope the team will be better!

Secret Aroma Queen

i used this app to get new customer to sign up to my email list and so far so good i like it for now !!

Belilys

I use this app to make more fun and energetic for my customers. If they know they can get a discount automatically then is more fun to shop.

Eve Prime

GOOD APP I LIKE THAT APP AND I RISE FOR NOT DELETED FREE PLAIN BECAUSE IS A VERY HELP WHEN ONE DONT HAVE MONEY

Vmehair

very goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. very usefullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Drip Area

I used this app to help with more sales on my shop. It help increase the conversions. This app is honestly great.

Hello Sunday EU

This app is so useful and easy to use. It worked so well! Definitely we will use it again in the future.

That Craft Pack

I've been using Spin Wheel for a couple of weeks now, and saw an immediate return. I've collected more emails using this than in months prior, so it's worth having just for that as well! Easy to use too - I highly recommend.

Puzzle Goods

Love this app! Has increased our sales and looks great! Love the look and ease of use of the app! Thank you fir the customer service!

Hello Sunday SPF

We really liked this app. It is very intuitive and easy to use, and you can customize it however you want by adding the corporate logo and additional information in the voucher and terms and conditions. We highly recommend it.