4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, user-friendly interface, and effectiveness in boosting engagement, email subscriptions, and sales conversions. Its customizable games, unique coupon generation, and email discount codes are praised for preventing invalid registrations. The customer service is noted for its promptness and helpfulness. The app is also valued for its ability to work on autopilot, generating extra emails and revenue. It offers a fun, interactive experience for customers, leading to an increased user base and marketing success. The pricing is seen as fair, and the seamless MailChimp integration is a bonus.

April 29, 2023

I have used this app for if not a year close to it.
WHAT I DO LIKE ABOUT IT- it will (with the right campaign help generate revenue for your store. And its simple from a customer standpoint.
WHAT I DON'T LIKE ABOUT IT- THE APP SCAMS ON VISITORS COUNT!!!!!!! For my store I'm on the lowest tier and they will show that I have more visitors hitting the site than I actually do so that I will pay for the upgrade!!! Wish I could show screenshots... This month I didn't turn a campaign on until this past Sunday, today is Saturday. Woohoo shows I have had 645 visitors (my max is 1000) while shopify/google shows 362!!!!! NOT COOL WOOHOO, NOT COOL!
They've been doing this for months and when I've brought it up to support I never get a clear answer. So, because I think they are are scamming to increase visitors to get you to pay more is why I gave the rating.

Sweet Kitty Club
11 months using the app
June 13, 2023

Terrific App - Easy to use and looks very aesthetically pleasing with brand colours. Would recommend

Reflekt Sabers
Over 1 year using the app
Edited April 15, 2024

Good

Gamer Tech
Portugal
8 days using the app
August 18, 2018

Love this app. Very unique approach to email collection that looks very sleek and not scammy and in your face like Wheelio. 10/10 recommend!

Xfyro
About 5 years using the app
February 4, 2019

We all like games so the app really helps to bring customers to my stores! Thank you for this amazing idea.

Goryeo Cosmetics worldwide shop
South Korea
About 5 years using the app
Edited November 1, 2018

This app is a MUST HAVE for all those who wish to retarget and build a good email list. It gets going within 5 minutes of installation. Combine this with excellent - on-time support service - They are never late! This app will definitely benefit all those who use it. It's worth it to take even the paid version! The impressions are amazing!!! Thank you WooHoo!

Cat Curio
India
Over 4 years using the app
Edited June 28, 2019

Effective, fun and easy to use. Great support. For now, I have been able to convert 15% of visitors. This app also has an A/B testing feature, dynamic coupons, fraud protection and so many other useful features! Pricing is fair.

Alternativa Webshop
Croatia
Over 4 years using the app
January 17, 2019

Great app! Engages customers to have a go. Already building my email list whilst driving sales! Thank you!

Blacklist Supply
About 4 years using the app
November 25, 2019

Within one day of installing this app I've seen my numbers go up! Gamification really works! This app delivers a clean UI and not buggy at all! Thank you!

InstaGone Consumer Products
Over 3 years using the app
April 28, 2020

Liran from customer service was exceptional he can even customize the popup buttons for you or modify them. He is knowledgeable and very patient as well and offers all the support you need to see you succeed. Recommended.

UVCleanHealth