WooHoo ‑ Spin The Wheel Popup

Collect Visitors Email With WooHoo Spin The Wheel Popup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

popup spin to wheel

Toymagic

Location Malta

Excellent application to give out discount codes for your new customers + super interactive, easy to use, and definitely boosts sales. The support is very responsive and accurate with their answers, I never had any issue which wasn't resolved in a timely manner.

lustronlights

Best in class and most popular for the reason! I wish they had a real free service to properly test it out.

Din Stue

Location Denmark

God app til at indsamle leads hvis man skal bruge nogle hurtigt. Vi har oplevet god succes med den fra start

Korendy Türkiye

Location Turkey

We're a shopify plus merchant. We don't recommend this app because of the following reasons: All the customer names are mixed up because of this app. When Klaviyo integration is activated, first names are replaced with email initials. For example, if customer who joined the wheel with xyz@hotmail.com, customer first name becomes xyz. In case it is an existing customer, all customer database are messed up with this. I asked many times to support, they are so slow, not resolving any issue at all.

Delightful Planners

Time spent using app 8 minutes

Wow...it took me five minutes to watch the demos, load it to my site and begin!!! WOOHOO! Love this app!

lumenoculars

Time spent using app 23 minutes

Absolute best in the business. Used if it for the wheel but there's a lot of customization that was fun and profitable to test with.

Laura-writing-services

Great app, but wish they would add more games and features. Great for what it is, just know what you're signing up for in cost!

Destiny Pet

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Spin wheel is very Easy to set up and use. Very good for store owners that are just starting out. I recommend it.

Forest Glory

I like this app, it's a fun way to do discounts and I think gets more engagement. Also I had a problem with my theme displaying wheel properly and they fixed it very nicely and promptly.

Erica's Beauty Bin

Time spent using app 26 minutes

Very easy to use! I loved how I could navigate through and pick which type of wheel and colors! Awesome!