Spin Wheel Popup Email Pop ups

Spin Wheel Popup Email Pop ups

by WooHoo

Spin to Win, Email Pop ups, Coupon Popups, Wheelio Alternative

Glossy Secret

Great app! It's very easy to use and it pricing are low to. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who would like to increase sales and get their customers email address quickly!

Pure Pollination

I thought this app would help capture more sales. IT DID and more! My conversion rate went up 2%! and i have more emails to market to which in turn helps with bringing more sales. This thing really works. THANKS!

Маша

najjaca do sada aplikacija jako dobra i kosrisna hvala momci sto ste se potrudili ... samo tako nastavite

Kaos & Belle's Hellbilly Beauty Supply

Amazing app easy to use great interface truly impressed. I am new to all this so im not app savvy and this was excellent.

PYT Fashion Boutique

I Used this it great especially for new business trying to reach more people to grow there business

Gym accessories online

This app is perfect for winning new customers.. its very easy to use and I recommend it to everyone .. Keep up the good work

Zenylo

This app is cheap for starters but also it is so powerful and useful. I recommend it highly to anyone!

DEVICI

Great support, very quick response time and even better product. Looking forward to seeing what the future brings.

Kovid-Keys

Easy to use and i am excited to see how well it converts on my store!

Colombian Jeans Wholesale

we love this app we have over 100 emails collected in just 5 days!! we highly recommend this app to increase your email subscribers