Spin Wheel Popup Email Pop ups

Spin Wheel Popup Email Pop ups

by WooHoo

Spin to Win, Email Pop ups, Coupon Popups, Wheelio Alternative

Productos Sanitizantes de Chiapas

muy interactivo y facil de usar me gusto mucho la plataforma, espero me funciones para aumentar mis ventas

Chronicley

Great app! I'm amazed it was so easy to use! I really cannot recommend this app enough. If you want to increase your sales download this app!

T_UESDA_Y

я сегодня запустил это приложение мне очень понравилось суть идея этой приложении я вам скажу спасибо

Clutter Free Society

I absolutely love this app. It's add so much excitement to my store, shoppers have even sent me messages about how much they loved spinning the wheel and made them want to keep shopping!

Wolfithings

Buena app os la recomiendo totalmente ya que ha incrementado nuestro Conversion Rate al 200%. A qué es

ZYNC shop

Excelent app, it realy could get an emails fromtarget audience! But for 3 days of using it, it couldn't help with new orders ...

Wandering I

Great app! Easy to use and the developers are very friendly. Nice customisation design. I look forward to seeing the results.

Trinexy

Great app, that drives sales. You have to try this. I don't know though why the hell in Shopify app store you have to write a review that is a minimum of 100 characters. That is the reason I don't usually write them. I can just write a few - A great app. Recommend! So this app deserves it.

Ama Nuur

I love how easy it is for me to create and customize the game. Other apps were far too complicated! This was a breeze!!! Thanks

HomeBodyBuild

Amazing App!
After installing my conversion rate sky rocketed from 2% to 4% and I got tons of mails!
They also have a great support team.

Highly recommended