WooHoo Spin The Wheel Pop ups

WooHoo Spin The Wheel Pop ups

by WooHoo

Collect Emails With Spin To Win Popups & Discounts Exit Intent

Urban Designer Inc

Love this Spin Wheel pop up app, very easy to install and use, it helps us to interact with our customers, and get more results.

LaFoster Designs

LaFoster Designs So far I'm loving this app. I've captured emails that I never would've gotten any other way, to send my customers information about whats going on with new merch, deals and sales in the business. Great app, love it.

Viva La Zodiac

Using this app to help generate more sales. Easy to customize and install. Creates automatic discount code for you.

DermaBoss

Very easy to use. I had a small issue and I contacted the support team. Liran was very Helpful and fixed the issue within Minutes. Highly recommend them

KeepRelief

I really like that this app is fully customizable, you can set your own color set, setup discount coupons in many different ways and so on. Improves overall conversion ratio a lot! Definitely worth to have on your store.

Supernormal Essentials

I'm so happy I went with this app. I've been able to collect so many more emails then usual. Its so easy to install and user friendly for the customer. Thank you!

Fields of Fortunes

This app is good! The look is customizable, and appears in my store as I specified. It also collects emails and adds them to the customer list. Their support is good and responsive.

Blakste

Amazing! Giving me like 70% of my store conversions! Amazing app really recommend ! Great support service!

Siroma Nails LLC

Super fast and easy to set up! Loved the ability to customize coupons! I know this will for sure bring in more traffic to my email list!

FitnessWorkout

,lmkmkmnljkn:k;nk,mljùklmhukgyljftkhdjxgwhfdxgjfchkgvjhbkjlùihuogmyiftudkfhcgvjhkbjmgyiflutdkfhcgvjhkbjhuogiy