Spin Wheel Popup Email Pop ups

Spin Wheel Popup Email Pop ups

by WooHoo

Spin to Win, Email Pop ups, Coupon Popups, Wheelio Alternative

True Beauty & Wellness

Our company is new to the app but our friends use it for their store and they absolutely love it. I'm excited to see how great things go for our company too.

Outskirt Streetwear

WOW! WHAT A GREAT EASY TO USE APP WITH ALL THE BEST INTEGRATIONS YOU WILL EVER NEED, AND BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THIS - THE BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT EVER, WITH THE BEST PRICING!!!
SAY GOODBYE TO PRIVY AND WHEELIO!!!!!!

Rora

Great app! Easy to set up. Great way to find our potencial customers. I am sure that WooHoo teams will give you a great customer service. Fully recommended!!!

ATAERA BELLA

I was looking for a spin app or game for my store. I'm glad I found WooHoo. It fits the bill and doesn't slow down my store.

Beat By Bella

This app is amazing for collecting e-mails and enticing customers to come back to my site! Super easy to use.

The Emerald Geisha

It brought a good conversion rate and added a nice substantial list of emails to my subscription list. It adds fun and creativity to my store and my customers love it. Just wish it would load as fast as the website appears.

Mery Carey

very good,thank you very much ,very good,thank you very much ,very good,thank you very much ,very good,thank you very much ,

GlowRight

Awesome APP. Customer service is also great. The design, the setting, the function, all meet my requirement.

Little Fox N Co

Very easy to use and understand. A great addition to the website. Would highly recommend to someone else.

hyphonelectronics

very easy to set up, hopefully this will increase my conversion rate. Really happy with how it looks.