Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

by WooHoo

Spin the Wheel Email Discounts Pop ups Wheelio alt Popup Games

Nashville Glam Studio

This app is easy to use and manage. My customer are appreciating the rewards! I'm glad I found it. It keeps me from having to run sales when people can come to my site for a deal!

Simpliie

Good ! I used this application. Thanks you very much. You have to put this in your shop, your conversion rate will be do x2

Hyggeish

I use this app as a lead magnet to grow my email list and it does this job just perfectly!
Also, I am happy with the customer service and overall user experience.
Totally recommend!

Hunter’s Wholesale

I would definitely recommend. Very easy setup. Saw customer interaction and sales the first day. Great app! Will continue to use to grow sales, as well as my email list.

DIFFERENT®

Very good to get emails from visitors and to try to convert them into customers. You can add some emergency, it's a complete app.

Infinitipure

Amazing app, generating many many sales! And capturing many email! Recommend 100% Trust me guys it worth!

Clothes by Graham

This app has helped greatly in getting email subscribers! it does slow your site speed down a little bit so be aware of that but overall getting the email subscribers is worth it 100 times over. Update** Ive been using the Spin Wheel for awhile now and love it. Makes getting email subscribers much easier and im generating revenue off it from the discount code customers get when they enter their email. This will be on my site for a very long time. Also if you have any questions they are very easy to get in contact with and reply quickly.

oteasuk

This pop up is eye catching and creates a fun user experience. We love all of the customization options.

oteascanada

My team and I are truly enjoying WooHoo. It is extremely user friendly both consumer facing as well as on the back end. We've seen lots of users enter their details into our email collector and believe the gaming aspect is what draws them in.

TrueHarness™

This app is crazy good. So far we have used it for 1 day and our CTR is at 19% (compared to 7% of our optimized previous one). Truly an insanely powerful tool. Excited to be running split-tests with various designs.