Woo Spin Popups: Wheel Pop ups

Woo Spin Popups: Wheel Pop ups | Reviews

by WooHoo

Collect Customers Emails With WooHoo Spin To Win Pop ups Games

Puzzle Goods

Love this app! Has increased our sales and looks great! Love the look and ease of use of the app! Thank you fir the customer service!

Hello Sunday SPF

We really liked this app. It is very intuitive and easy to use, and you can customize it however you want by adding the corporate logo and additional information in the voucher and terms and conditions. We highly recommend it.

PLTFRM.

I'm still new to the app so I would need some extra time to study it further but so far so good. :)

Googleady

WooHoo is real easy to set up and use. The app helped me gain a lot of subscribers. I wish they had more games to choose from That way every month or so I can change the game to keep it interesting. I highly recommend it

summerpico

Nice display and user-friendly for beginners. Pages are simple and clear, there are few options on basic plan.

Pop of Flava

I really enjoy this app. It has been a great engagement option for my website. I would recommend to help create email lists.

The Zappy Box

Very easy to use and can be easily customized as per the requirement. Really helped in increasing the conversion rate too. Thank You

BuyZilla.pk

This app is very easy to set up and manage, it gives multiple text options and color options. Recommended!

Exceed Footwear Limited

App is perfect for offering a range of discounts in a stylish format. Great to interact with new customers. The unique code feature does all the work for you. No need to make anymore codes yourself.

BemiGami

The app was pretty easy to understand and a great addtion to my store. Would definitely recommend to others