Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

by WooHoo

Spin to Win, Email Pop ups, Coupon Popups, Wheelio Alternative

Little Fox N Co

Very easy to use and understand. A great addition to the website. Would highly recommend to someone else.

hyphonelectronics

very easy to set up, hopefully this will increase my conversion rate. Really happy with how it looks.

Valentina Beauty

I installed this app to help me gain email subscribers for my website. I noticed that I was doing a good job at generating a lot of traffic to the site but I wasn’t capturing a lot of emails. Before I installed this app I had over 750 website visitors but only seven email subscribers. After three days my email subscribers had jumped to 75! I really love this app and how easy it is to set it up. The only thing that I wish were different is that I wish it could show the customers the conditions for the coupons they receive. Overall it’s a great app and I highly recommend it.

Unstoppable Apparel W.E. 1920

Woohoo was very simple and easy to navigate and set up in shopify.

Facepaint.com

I initially started with 1 website and now I'm putting it on all three. I love the fact than in can generate unique codes which saves me money. The new game that they have done looks great.

Leggings OzStyle

This was sooo easy to set up and customers love the games before they shop, thankyou WooHoo Great work!!

gregbooks

The app was so easy to set up. I started getting results right away. I have collected 50 emails in the first 5 days. They have friendly support and so far its really working great!

KINI Collection

App is very easy to set up; tried another app, but their loading took very long, just to choose a design. WooWoo's design is simple, and customization of colours allow user to create a design that suit the store's color theme (if you know how to match).

Saylor House Designs

It's aesthetically pleasing, easy to setup, and in the few days I've used it, I've seen an increase in subscribers.

TheCandyMan.ie

This app helped me create a massive list of contacts and provides a fun element to the customer journey.