Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

by WooHoo

Spin the Wheel Email Pop ups Discounts Email Wheelio alt Popup

Pink Panda

real nice app and wonderful customer service, quick response and super helpful. Recommended for whoever needs to increase your conversion rate.

COOBIE SEAMLESS BRAS

Its been so good Its been so good Its been so good Its been so good Its been so good Its been so good Its been so good Its been so good Its been so good Its been so good Its been so good Its been so good Its been so good Its been so good Its been so good Its been so good Its been so good Its been so good Its been so good Its been so good Its been so good Its been so good

Aromhappy, l'artisan naturel, bombes de bains, savons, sprays naturels

facile à mettre en place et de nombreux choix possible, cela change des roues classiques , tout est paramétrable

Urbanly Chic

I have been using this app for less than one week and I have already grown my email list substantially. I wish I knew about this app on day 1 of my launch. It is that effective! I am currently using the spin wheel and I was able to customize it with no problem. The app is very intuitive. Try it . . . you won't be disappointed.

CBD Newry UK

Quick and simple to set up, Free trial is a good way to judge if this is good for your store..
Great little app to increase you email list.

This is M.E. Boutique

This app was very easy for me to set up the email pop up for my website. This will be a great addition to my site.

GetSel's

thats cool//...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Daily Suvichar Store

One of the best spin wheel apps. Very easy to use and it is created conversions in mind. Also, love the UI of the Spinwheel & dashboard!

Arcticus

Really effective. Definitely a good strategy that results in win-win for all. Thank you. Customer support is awesome too

Twiss Up

Great app. An excellent way to welcome new users to our website. Still very early days but so far so good!