Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

Spin The Wheel Discounts Popups & Spin To Win Emails Pop ups

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

popup spin to wheel

Cajun Crate & Supply

This is a great app to encourage customers to leave their email and it's fun! It's very easy to set up - took less than 5 minutes to get it set up on my website.

Honey Comb Leggings

Very nice app! I use it on my store and it has an approx conversion rate of 20% when it comes to collecting emails. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to grow their email list.

Colibrivanille.com

Efficacité immédiate! Très surprenant! Par contre il est impossible de tout traduire correctement en français.

Closet of Joy

EASY TO SET UP AND USE. IT LOOKS GREAT AND FUNCTIONS WELL. ITS A RGEAT ADDITION TO MY SITE THAT TOOK LESS THAN 20 MIMUTES TO SIGN UP.

Dapparel Store

Location Ghana

I love this app! I have had some of my customers use the spin to get discount codes and they actually placed orders. Definitely going to use this app for a long time.

Dloex

Location Hong Kong SAR

This app is really good, and I have recommended it to my colleagues, it makes my business grow up !

Whipd Pty Ltd

Location Australia

Great app, works really well, easy to set up, beautiful design options and we actually made some money. Great value, thanks Woohoo

Ganas de Verde

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 1 hour

MUY RAPIDA DE CONFIGURAR! GRACIAS!, PUSE LOS COLORES DE MI MARCA Y QUEDÓ INCREIBLE!, ADEMAS ES SUPER PERSONALIZABLE Y LOS % DE AZAR SE CONFIGURAN PARA NO IR A PERDIDA

Happiness Spreads

Location Vietnam

Great, I'm using the beta version, but it's quite good and eye-catching, easy to use, if it's effective, it deserves 100 stars

Lucie & Leo

Location Germany

TOP APP!!! We just loooove the Woo Popups - Wheel Pop ups. You did really great! It works how we wanted. We love it like never before. For us, it's the best you'll ever have. So awesome, fast and so easy to use. Will definitely recommend it!!!