Spin Wheel Popup Email Pop ups

Spin Wheel Popup Email Pop ups

by WooHoo

Spin to Win, Email Pop ups, Coupon Popups, Wheelio Alternative

oceanoe

Great app! I set it up in one minute and everything is ready. Wow! Thanks! I wish there were more of such a cool apps!

bushwalk

great app, just installed. like everything for now let's see how it will show itself in the work.....

A-Town Coffee

wow!! so easy to set up and so easy to use. looking forward to seeing how amazing it does online. I love playing these games on other websites.

Nonno Turi

thanks to this app I have been able to obtain many emails to use for my marketing campaigns. the same day I installed this app I received an order with the code created automatically. fantastic. recommend to everyone.

Campo Mate

I started using this app. It looks good for now. But I have no advertisements yet. So, I am not sure if it will bring me more conversion yet. But it seems cool now.

Hot Girl Beauty

I used the app to help me drive engagement on my website. It delayed a few times during transition when I customized my color but that could be the internet connection. I can't wait to see how many customers I receive in result.So far so good. I recommended to a few peers as well.

The King of Books

I started this app yesterday and had 49 impression in 1,5 days. From those 49 impressions I received an order on my Shopify store of $30 which already pays the subscription. After my trial period has expired Iwill definately use this app. It's beautiful, simple and it works!

TymeGear

I was utilizing it to acquire more emails and provide a chance for customers to gain prizes. It worked quite well and served a great purpose. Customers seem to really enjoy using it.

Beards by Berg

Easy to install and customize. I have not experienced any problems yet. For now this is the cheapest and the best option out there, and I would recommend it.

Exotic Angels Boutique

I really Love this App! Easy to use and my conversions increased the same day. Would recommend 100%!