Spin To Win Pop ups,Exit Popup

Spin To Win Pop ups,Exit Popup

by WooHoo

Collect Emails With Spin The Wheel Pop ups & Discounts Popups

oteasuk

This pop up is eye catching and creates a fun user experience. We love all of the customization options.

oteascanada

My team and I are truly enjoying WooHoo. It is extremely user friendly both consumer facing as well as on the back end. We've seen lots of users enter their details into our email collector and believe the gaming aspect is what draws them in.

TrueHarness™

This app is crazy good. So far we have used it for 1 day and our CTR is at 19% (compared to 7% of our optimized previous one). Truly an insanely powerful tool. Excited to be running split-tests with various designs.

VINERY.VIP

We have already used this app, it’s really great and it has brought us a lot of order conversions. I recommend this app because it’s really easy to use, simple to set up, and very easy to operate.

Lianox

We have 15 cvr and hundreds of thousands of revenue from this app. The design is the best out of all the popup apps. It converts, customers love it and everyone wins. Whenever I need help, the team helps me with whatever I need. Such good value for money.

Feet Down Faith Up (FDFU)

Really simple app. More to come on conversions and profitability though as I haven't gone live with it yet. Overall a great app and fun for customers!

TheBookBundler

App works perfectly, straight out the box, minimal setup or help needed. Within 2 minutes I had multiple emails coming in. 20% email collect rate. Allows you to tag incoming customers if one were so inclined to setup email distribution based on collection or product type. Really a slick little app, minimally invasive but DOES THE JOB. pricewise it can get expensive for big operations, but average for this space.

Valley of Minerals

This app definitely does what it promises if you set it up just right. A good way to start building your mailing list. Don't expect to magically start seeing sales, though, since it depends on a lot of factors. Overall a great, very easy to use app.

Massage Chairs Express

In just 1 week the Spin Wheel App has significantly increased the number of emails I've captured. I wish there was more customization to be able to change the location of the "Offer Not Redeemed" Button.

Creamy Suds

For real, in just 2 days of using this app i gained some customer subscriptions and a couple of sales. I definitely recommend this. It's also very easy to use.