Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

Spin The Wheel Discounts Popups & Spin To Win Emails Pop ups

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

popup spin to wheel

Chokodays

Location Germany

A fun app. We have set the load time to 12 seconds and it works perfectly. This app is a must-try. Customer support is also spot on and they actually read your issue understand it and then in my case gave me advice on how to fix it.

Beard Octane

Time spent using app About 2 months

Installed yesterday and already seeing great ROI's! Our email signups are going up as well, very happy!

Je veux des chaussons

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Très facile de créer une roue ! c'est intuitif, il y a du choix dans la couleur et le design. je recommande. à voir pour les résultats.

Esopod

Time spent using app About 1 month

Awesome app! easy to set up and does the job its intended to do. five stars for a great design and ease of use.

Limited Edition Collectibles & Scale Replicas

Location Mexico

La usamos para establecer diferentes descuentos para brindar un mejor servicio los clientes, algo más dinámico y divertido para todos ¡FUNCIONA MUY BIEN! Excelente aplicación y servicio por parte de Shopify

Horse Bit Emporium

Location Australia

Wow we have grown an extra 100 sign ups in 3 days! Whilst customers are only tending to buy for the higher discounts which we are noting, we are viewing it as paying for the long term customer base.

FunnyFuzzy_UK

We can use it to set different discounts to appeal customers. IT'S SO GOOD! We all like it, hope the team will be better!

Secret Aroma Queen

i used this app to get new customer to sign up to my email list and so far so good i like it for now !!

Belilys

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I use this app to make more fun and energetic for my customers. If they know they can get a discount automatically then is more fun to shop.

Eve Prime

Location Italy

GOOD APP I LIKE THAT APP AND I RISE FOR NOT DELETED FREE PLAIN BECAUSE IS A VERY HELP WHEN ONE DONT HAVE MONEY