Spin Win Popups: Wheel Pop ups

WooHoo Spin The Wheel Popups - Spin To Win Pop ups Discounts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Tarot Scents

Love this app! Wheel customization is easy and fun! I love using this on sites so wanted to share the opportunity with my customers.

Amthyst

So far so good the app is converting nicely, it's added about 20% to our sales this month. It was pretty easy to set up.

Vogueen

It helped us a lot in increasing the conversion rate. I've seen people show interest and get more products.

Then Came Marriage

I am really enjoying this app! My shop has a lot traffic but little conversions. After adding the spin wheel pop up app, I received 3 orders within 24 hours!
So happy!

Blue Urbane

Really happy with this app so far. Just downloaded it last week and it's already given me lots of new people on my mailing list and it's really easy to use.

URBAN FOODS SNACKS

We're really liking to use this app. It's really helpful for the increase of our data base. Really nice to use.

Rose Hair

We have been using this app for a while, and it has helped us to collect a lot of emails. I recommend this app.

Prekės Virtuvei

Great app. Boosted my convtersion rate a lot. Very usefull. I recommend it. First day after using it got insta sales.

shopcouturedujour

App is amazing emails almost doubled within a week, and super easy to install. I love it this email and will continue to use forever. Thank you all

PixieTrove

Very easy to setup and is quite unique compared to other email popup apps. The lucky wheel email popup was quite effective in converting visitors to subscribers and helped us to build our email list quickly - we saw results pretty soon after we installed this app. Would highly recommend Woohoo to other shops.