Spin Wheel Popup+Email Pop ups

WooHoo Spin To Win Popups - Spin The Wheel Email | SMS Pop ups

From $7.99/month. 14-day free trial.
popup spin to wheel

M&J Fashion LV

thank you for making this app so ez to use. Great App I use others and not as good like woohoo thank you.

Belle La Modee

I LOVEEE this app! So easy to integrate in my site, super easy to set up which game and what discounts I want to use. I have received more orders due to the game as well, I think that in the future it will keep customers purchasing as well because they receive a discount. Long story short GET THE APP!!! Thank you WOOHOO.

Tarot Scents

Love this app! Wheel customization is easy and fun! I love using this on sites so wanted to share the opportunity with my customers.

Amthyst

So far so good the app is converting nicely, it's added about 20% to our sales this month. It was pretty easy to set up.

Vogueen

It helped us a lot in increasing the conversion rate. I've seen people show interest and get more products.

Then Came Marriage

I am really enjoying this app! My shop has a lot traffic but little conversions. After adding the spin wheel pop up app, I received 3 orders within 24 hours!
So happy!

Blue Urbane

Really happy with this app so far. Just downloaded it last week and it's already given me lots of new people on my mailing list and it's really easy to use.

URBAN FOODS SNACKS

We're really liking to use this app. It's really helpful for the increase of our data base. Really nice to use.

Rose Hair

We have been using this app for a while, and it has helped us to collect a lot of emails. I recommend this app.

Prekės Virtuvei

Great app. Boosted my convtersion rate a lot. Very usefull. I recommend it. First day after using it got insta sales.