WooHoo ‑ Spin The Wheel Popup

WooHoo ‑ Spin The Wheel Popup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 20, 2021

LOVE HOW YOUR ABLE TO EDIT THE EHWWL TO YOUR LIKING , SO FAR SO GOOD, CANT WAIT TILL MY CUSTOMERS CHECK IT OUT

Journi's Closet
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 17, 2021

So simple and fun to set up and use. I am looking forward to see what this will bring to my business. Thank you

Colourful Workout
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 17, 2021

I used this app to raise e-mail collection and to give away items in the store for more traffic. It was easy to setup and very nice addition to my store.

DiecastModeler
Time spent using app: 17 days
September 16, 2021

very helpful with the design of the spin! live chat staff was also patient and helpful with editing the design.

HeySmile
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 15, 2021

The effect of this plug-in is quite good, service attitude is also great! I hope your team can make persistent efforts to develop more excellent new products

PrettyTina
China
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 24, 2021

Love it and fully enjoy using it. I have tried others but feel the ease of use with this one is by far different than others.

Shop @ OC
Time spent using app: 1 day
August 23, 2021

So far, has been a great addition to the store. Look forward to testing it out more to see it's capabilities.

Care For My Tattoo
Time spent using app: 27 days
August 22, 2021

Great App! Wery usefull. It doesn't work yet for so long, so I can't judge if it increases my orders, but I think I'll see it soon

PrintBee
Slovakia
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 20, 2021

J'adore cette application. elle est responsable de quasiment 60% de mes ventes !!! Il faut bien la configurer au début et après ca c'est parti.

Berishka
Time spent using app: 11 months
August 19, 2021

This is the wheel I recently enabled! ❤Its color and function are great, I can change the color to make it more in line with my shop style. There are three different activities to choose from, which can be used alternately according to the activity. This application improves guest interaction, shows our care, and has a very significant effect. You can give it a try! I will continue to look forward to more updates.

windtook