Spin Wheel Popup+Email Pop ups

WooHoo Spin To Win Popups - Spin The Wheel Email | SMS Pop ups

From $7.99/month. 14-day free trial.
popup spin to wheel

shopcouturedujour

App is amazing emails almost doubled within a week, and super easy to install. I love it this email and will continue to use forever. Thank you all

PixieTrove

Very easy to setup and is quite unique compared to other email popup apps. The lucky wheel email popup was quite effective in converting visitors to subscribers and helped us to build our email list quickly - we saw results pretty soon after we installed this app. Would highly recommend Woohoo to other shops.

Amanahprint.nl

I does what it promises. Verry easy tot setup en to customize. The integration with klavigo was also verru easy

BooSocki®

fun popup widget for a spin wheels drives more interaction with our site! Has been a cool addition and getting it setup was a breeze.

Callino London

Wonderful App... Help us for more Conversion During Our Campaign... Easy to use and modify... Design is also Very Nice.

JF.EGWO

very nice app, i love it,it help me to sale more, thanks. I will keep use it. I use this app invite people to spin the wheel, win coupons, case, free products etc.

Jaded Pestanas

it is really helpful and effective to collect emails for your email campaign, and the design is really nice

Alexandra Ledermann Sportswear

Easy to use, customizable and easy to translate (our store is in French) and works well on desktop and mobile. Support is fast to respond.

triadaelectronics

топ приложение,сега си направих настройките и сега ще чакам да видя дали има резултат,по нататък ще добавя още 1 коментар. Благодаря :)

Lidstick Diaries

We uploaded this app at midnight and literally the next morning we had three sales. We are excited to see where this app can take us. It is easy to use and engaging. You can easily change your wheel options and color. I was able to install and update myself and I am certainly not a tech person.