WooHoo ‑ Spin The Wheel Popup

WooHoo ‑ Spin The Wheel Popup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
August 17, 2021

Great support. Thanks. Recommend this app to everyone. Has many features available for all your needs.

Indoor Outfit
Time spent using app: 14 days
August 13, 2021

love how easy it is to get your way through the app! easy and super helpful to gain attraction with others.

Glow More Beauty
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 13, 2021

The setup is simple and easy to use. The magic is that we made an order the next day. Thank you very much, and we will continue to use it!!!

Forxxoo
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 13, 2021

La aplicación funciona muy bien, estoy muy satisfecha.
La recomiendo al 100%, la volveré a usar para una siguiente campaña de descuentos.

Flora
Peru
Time spent using app: 17 days
August 12, 2021

This is a great app to encourage customers to leave their email and it's fun! It's very easy to set up - took less than 5 minutes to get it set up on my website.

Cajun Crate & Supply
Time spent using app: 25 days
August 12, 2021

Very nice app! I use it on my store and it has an approx conversion rate of 20% when it comes to collecting emails. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to grow their email list.

Honey Comb Leggings
Time spent using app: 12 months
August 12, 2021

Efficacité immédiate! Très surprenant! Par contre il est impossible de tout traduire correctement en français.

Colibrivanille.com
Time spent using app: 6 days
August 10, 2021

EASY TO SET UP AND USE. IT LOOKS GREAT AND FUNCTIONS WELL. ITS A RGEAT ADDITION TO MY SITE THAT TOOK LESS THAN 20 MIMUTES TO SIGN UP.

Closet of Joy
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 10, 2021

I love this app! I have had some of my customers use the spin to get discount codes and they actually placed orders. Definitely going to use this app for a long time.

Dapparel Store
Ghana
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 10, 2021

This app is really good, and I have recommended it to my colleagues, it makes my business grow up !

Dloex