Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

by WooHoo

Spin the Wheel & Email Pop ups, Wheel Spin Wheelio alt Pop ups

GalacticGlo

Honestly it's a great app and has been super helpful in growing my business! I've gotten several email leads which is exactly what I wanted. And customer service is 10/10 !!

BEACH STAR BIKINI

Very good app. Nice design. Easy to set up. Great app to collect emails. The customer support is really great :) Thank you!

YDWYA – You Decide Who You Are

Great app, easy to set up and most important, it showed immediate results. The customer support is always here to help. Thank you!

DanForce

I used this app for the last 10 days, after I used it for a year a regular popup.
The result is amazing! the CTR raised from 6% on the pop up to 17% here. And the conversion rate doubled.

More than that, the customer service is great and responds super fast.

Ambiance Cosy

Good app to collect mail, I chose it to avoid to have the same pop up that everyone and it's fully does it functions. Good points developpers are fast to answer if you have a question. Few things though :
- One game is still not GRPD compliance since a long time
- I get lower CTR that they say
- Analytics are really basics (only 4 parameters)
- Pop up keep displaying when it should not (parameter to display twice and it keep displaying after)
- Price is expensive when you get lot of trafic
- And creating game is full of bug, you spend 10 minutes to create. Push the button it said it's created, and there is nothing. Thinking to move to an other app

Lyon-store

I just install this app, it's simple my store already get new customers and happy with the app.......

Babyshok

This is the best app I ever used. It is easy to set up and start cathing e-mails. Thank you! I just love it!

Glam 4 Ever

It has helped me receive subscribers, however, it would be better if I can receive more sales. Enjoy the setup

Looqita

Application agréable à utiliser s'intégrant parfaitement bien au site. Le support est réactif en cas de question. Je vous conseille de la tester !

Store Blueberry

I like that I'm new in this business, thanks for the help. lets go
I want try|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||