WooHoo ‑ Spin The Wheel Popup

WooHoo ‑ Spin The Wheel Popup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 16, 2022

I use WooHoo app for my new store, it's easy to set up, Very excited to see how things progress with my new store now that I am using your app.

Lidia
Israel
Time spent using app: 18 days
January 13, 2022

So helpful and useful! I love the customization and how easy this was to create. I will recommend it to my shopify store users!

Pink Cloud Lash Artistry
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 12, 2022

PERFECT FACIL DE USAR Y MUY BUENA OS RECOMIENDO A TODOS EMPEZAR HOY MISMO NO PERDEIS TIEMPO EMPIEZA YA A GANAR

SWAGG-ICE
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 2, 2022

The app was simple to setup. Although I did have difficulty figuring out the color palette at first, but overall easy to navigate.

Majestic Apparel Store
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 29, 2021

I need to draw more email newsletter subscribers and Woo Spin did the job. It was super simple to customize and use. Wish I would of used it on my site months ago. Thanks to the developers!

Mishlei 31 Women
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited December 28, 2021

So one of my employees testing this app left a negative review, due to the trial and pricing structure that she felt was deceptive. This resulted in the app developer behind this app to leave bad reviews for my business on Trustpilot, Google Reviews and facebook all of them from multiple accounts. They then harrased my support team via phone, chat and email several times every day for weeks. So if you are thinking of leaving a bad review, you have been warned :)

Dcams.dk
Denmark
Time spent using app: 10 days
WooHoo replied December 22, 2021

Hello Dcams.dk,

We would like to comment on this issue.

Your employee installed our app and wrote a 1-star review 1-min after the installation claiming we didn't provide a 14-day free trial like stated on our app listing.

We do give a 14-day trial to all stores, We don't know why your employee didn't see it state there is a 14-day trial, Maybe it's because your store already installed our app back in July 2021.

We wish you we're to contact us before writing this review, as for sure we would have help and solve this issue quickly and to give the 14-day trial.

After getting the review, We wrote you an email about it and offered to help, but no one responded to the email we wrote, we also did a follow-up on the email but again we did not get a reply.

We never contacted you via phone or chat as you claim.

About your claim for Trustpilot, Google Reviews, and facebook, No one from our team has ever left any other review besides the write we write here.

December 9, 2021

superfácil de utilizar e intuitiva, la tenía instalado desde hace varios meses, pero no la había utilizado pensando en que sería muy complicado, pero nada más alejado de la realidad

KLK NATION
Dominican Republic
Time spent using app: 11 months
December 9, 2021

ung dung qua tuyet voi cho thoi dai onlinemarketing trong hôm nay và tuong lai xa tren toan he gioi 2022

The Kat Beauty
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
December 8, 2021

WOW! IT IS GREAT, AWESOME, AND EASY TO USE. I RECOMMENDED IT TO ALL STORE OWNERS AND DEVELOPERS. ONCE AGAIN IT A GREAT APP

Isley Lane
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
November 30, 2021

I USED THIS APP TO HELP GET THE WHEEL POPUP!!! REALLY LOVE IT!! LOVE LOEV LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

SILVERWIND