Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

by WooHoo

Spin the Wheel & Email Pop ups, Wheel Spin Wheelio alt Pop ups

Light Of Mind Creations

I used this app to help get email subscribers, I have gotten a few subscribers within a few days of using. Also have gotten a few purchases from the discount codes. Would recommend.

MADEGREY

Easy to set up! Looks great! Gets you more email subscribers and conversions!
This is a great app!

Shrelle's

I love this app! It added a pop of fun to my website while allowing my customer to compete at a chance for deals and savings. yaaay!!

BetterSpine

Awesome app, easy to install and use, easy to capture emails too and definitely a bit cheaper than alternatives

Oteas

Customer Service Team addressed my issue right away, I love a team that problem solves so efficiently.

Cali Tiger

Very patient staff they went above and beyond for us with help. Very thankful for all the hardwork!

Blackhawk LED Lights

Easy to install and automated. Sit back and watch the conversions go up. I am hoping this will increase our traffic too.

Gifts Connect

Very good features. The analytics section is good to view too. It's really an alternative to wheel.io because instead of displaying a full-screen game, it only covers a little part of the screen with a see-through background.

The only thing I didn't like about this app is its pricing. 10k impressions is too little for one month.

Giftix.in

It's a great experience, their app is well designed and very useful for e-commerce business. I would definitely recommend it.

Sheek Boutique

It was quick and easy to us. Love this app. Highly recommend for anyone looking to add something fun to their website and create customer interaction.