Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

by WooHoo

Spin the Wheel Email Pop ups Discounts Email Wheelio alt Popup

Augusta Golf Collective

Easy to setup, easy to use and easy to put into play on the website. Now lets see if this can convert some sales!

Lux Beauty By Bellah Noyah

VERY EASY TO USE AND INSTALL! Great For Gathering E-mail Subscribers With Exclusive Discount Coupons!

The Green Burger Factory

Very powerful app, very easy to use and to customize, very efficient to collect email and to push sales ! Thank you

Palatin Shop

I have started using this app 4 days ago and already have 400 subscribers. Everything work great! Only problem is that I have not install it 3 years ago, by now I would be build 50K list.

B.You Boutique

I tested wheel pop over Black Friday and Cyber Monday. It has helped me collect several emails and make sales. It has functional settings that you can apply to fit the feel of your site. It's a fun tool that you can creative with and I would recommend trying it out!

American Retail

Awesome app, generated over $2K in sales in just 3 days. Recommend this app to everyone on Shopify.

Wimpress

It's cool, funny, and it really attract customers to subscribe to your newsletter! It also makes your store look innovative. It doesn't seem to even slow down the store, it works fluently.

Green Chef Boutique

We have really enjoyed this app so far! It has enabled us to capture emails as new visitors come to our site. Highly recommend!

Eye Am Vitality

This is app is amazing it has done its job with helping boost my sales. never thought in a million yrs

Limpopo.eu

Realy cool app, gives huge % subscribers and orders from traffic. Great support, help with translations integration in 1 h. ;)