Spin Wheel Popup Email Pop ups

Spin Wheel Popup Email Pop ups

by WooHoo

Spin to Win, Email Pop ups, Coupon Popups, Wheelio Alternative

Sterling Society.

We began using this add a week ago to build our email database and we have already seen great results! We will continue to use this going forward!

Sunshine Treats USA

I've been using this application for a couple of days and it has already paid for itself, I plan to continue using it in the future.

My Dirt Track Tees

Rating based on ease of installation, it was super easy to set up. Now we'll see what the return is.

nordicsimply

The app is easy to set up. My customers like to play. I am excited to see how it converts into sales as well.
I decided to show the game on certain pages only and had questions for the set up. The Woohoo team was super friendly and spot on directing me all the way through and making sure everything now work exactly as I wished for. Thank you. Best recommendations.

Sense Parfume

I really like this app + Amazing support need something done quickly and they came in and helped me thanks guys!

Process Apparel

I used this app to encourage subscribers and it is the best thing out there....AND its fun for your customers.

Peach Juice

Super easy to use and actually works. I just wish my Shopify would install it so I wouldn't need to search it in the Shopify app store every time I need to log in. But the app itself is good.

True Beauty & Wellness

Our company is new to the app but our friends use it for their store and they absolutely love it. I'm excited to see how great things go for our company too.

Outskirt Streetwear

WOW! WHAT A GREAT EASY TO USE APP WITH ALL THE BEST INTEGRATIONS YOU WILL EVER NEED, AND BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THIS - THE BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT EVER, WITH THE BEST PRICING!!!
SAY GOODBYE TO PRIVY AND WHEELIO!!!!!!

Rora

Great app! Easy to set up. Great way to find our potencial customers. I am sure that WooHoo teams will give you a great customer service. Fully recommended!!!