Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

by WooHoo

Spin the Wheel & Email Pop ups, Wheel Spin Wheelio alt Pop ups

themiraculous1.com

Just got the App, support team is amazing, very helpful and kind Thank you very much. I definitely recommend :)

FIELUX.COM

Just recently started to use the app and already see that customers are enjoying the discounts received. It looks like it will do a good job, recommended !

Madison Avenue Fashion Boutique

I have only had the app 4 days and have collected over 11 emails for my new Shopify business. This will help me tremendously with my email campaigns . I'm also starting to see repeat traffic

Miagoldbeauty

I just downloaded this app and find it very easy to set up and use. It only took about 5 minutes and keeps my customers engaged. Highly Recommended!!

Light Of Mind Creations

I used this app to help get email subscribers, I have gotten a few subscribers within a few days of using. Also have gotten a few purchases from the discount codes. Would recommend.

MADEGREY

Easy to set up! Looks great! Gets you more email subscribers and conversions!
This is a great app!

Shrelle's

I love this app! It added a pop of fun to my website while allowing my customer to compete at a chance for deals and savings. yaaay!!

BetterSpine

Awesome app, easy to install and use, easy to capture emails too and definitely a bit cheaper than alternatives

Oteas

Customer Service Team addressed my issue right away, I love a team that problem solves so efficiently.

Cali Tiger

Very patient staff they went above and beyond for us with help. Very thankful for all the hardwork!