WooHoo ‑ Spin The Wheel Popup

Collect Visitors Email With WooHoo Spin The Wheel Popup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

popup spin to wheel

Erica's Beauty Bin

Time spent using app 26 minutes

Very easy to use! I loved how I could navigate through and pick which type of wheel and colors! Awesome!

Auske&Co.

Time spent using app 8 minutes

I used this app and I am so excited to see what it will do to help my site! I haven't had much lucky yet so fingers crossed :)

The Creative Threads

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have just started to use this and so far it was super easy to install and set up so loving it so far

Dress 4 Less Fashions

Time spent using app About 13 hours

I use this app to help retain customers. It's really a nice app and easy to use. it's flexible enough to allow you to use it in different ways.

phonograph.online

Location Latvia
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Fast and cunstructive help! Helped me to solve the problem within few minutes. Just sent me a screenshot with instructions how to do it.

medievaltools

Used the app as a pop-up wheel, did a great job. May not be a high bar but it's reasonably priced, at least at entry level points.

idacoffeestore

Time spent using app 13 minutes

One of the best wheel pop up games / gamified options out there. Getting a bit outdated but still great to have!

Lacroixs Interiors

Sooo easy to set up! I think my customers will find this fun and they will get a great deal out of this.

Beauty+

Location India

Really loved the app. It really helped me in the website improvement and engaging the shoppers. Its the best.

Fairy Freckles

Time spent using app About 2 hours

The app is super simple to use!
I haven't gotten any users yet as I just downloaded and applied it but I'm curious to see how well it works in attracting clients :)
Overall, I think it looks great, works great on the site and could not be simpler to set up!