Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

by WooHoo

Spin to Win, Email Pop ups, Coupon Popups, Wheelio Alternative

Kovid-Keys

Easy to use and i am excited to see how well it converts on my store!

Colombian Jeans Wholesale

we love this app we have over 100 emails collected in just 5 days!! we highly recommend this app to increase your email subscribers

SIX6SIX

That was super easy to use! ready to see results! just installed it and got it started right away. its really easy to set up.

Kintry

Really good and customisable app, customers loved to spin the wheel. I took a bit longer than expected to write this review, sorry!

The Awareness Cause

I used this add to help me get sales and to help my customers get good discounts. Also at the same time I am getting their emails to provide them with additional promotions. Loving the app

Magnolia And Michelle

I was sketchy about this but I love it! It was so easy to customize and fun too; definitely customer engaging which is what I really wanted this to be.

Funda Store

LA ACABO DE INSTALAR... VEREMOS COMO AUMENTAN MIS VENTAS!
DESPUÉS DEL PERIODO DE PRUEBA LES DIGO SI ME CONVENCIERON DE PAGA

Black Cotton Threads USA IG

I used this app to assist with collecting customer emails for my website. I surpassed the numbers I thought I would within the first 3 days, so I upgraded during my free trial. I still have a few days left in my free trial period and I hope I will need to upgrade again. So far everything is going better than I expected.

Sesh Wear

This ap is amazing for building your community and increasing sales. Highly recommend it! Everyone should have it on their online store!

LuxiLashes

Great app. Easy to install and set up and is a must have for people looking to increase their AOV. Good customer service as well.