Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

Spin Wheel Pop ups Email Popup

by WooHoo

Spin the Wheel Pop ups, Email Discounts Popup, Abandoned Cart

Alexandra Ledermann Sportswear

Easy to use, customizable and easy to translate (our store is in French) and works well on desktop and mobile. Support is fast to respond.

triadaelectronics

топ приложение,сега си направих настройките и сега ще чакам да видя дали има резултат,по нататък ще добавя още 1 коментар. Благодаря :)

Lidstick Diaries

We uploaded this app at midnight and literally the next morning we had three sales. We are excited to see where this app can take us. It is easy to use and engaging. You can easily change your wheel options and color. I was able to install and update myself and I am certainly not a tech person.

MIMOSA Handcrafted

This app is wonderful! It's easily customizable and easy to use. Our email signups have increased so much!

Amatista Activewear

Easy to use. Good to have more emails! Excellent customer service. Estoy empezando la tienda en línea y me ha servido bien.

LuluCartoons

This app definitely helped us to get more emails and signups. It was easy to use, and easy to set up and stands out in design.

dtesport

Good this Spin Wheel app. This app to help generate more sales. Very easy to use. Great customer service!

Encasa Botanics

Just what I was looking for, very easy to customise and integrate. Great results so far. With some fine tuning hoping the data will improve further.

DIPSODA

Super easy to set up and apply own discount coupons. You can easily choose what % each coupon shows at, change the style and design of the spin wheel and selects where it pop ups and shows on your store. We're already seeing a good conversion rate since installing it on our store.

Zacuto

This is great! Super easy to implement. Unique coupon codes automatically and subscribers and orders have increased!