WooHoo ‑ Spin The Wheel Popup

Collect Visitors Email With WooHoo Spin The Wheel Popup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

popup spin to wheel

SnugBox

GREAT APP WORKS WELL FOR SALES THANK YOU IS FUN FOR CUSTOMERS TO PLAY I HAVE HAD GREAT FEED BACK FROM THIS

JXMWARDROBE

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app was so easy to install and I love it! My customers are engaging more with my website now that I’ve added this app. Definitely would recommend!

Nashville Glam Studio

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is easy to use and manage. My customer are appreciating the rewards! I'm glad I found it. It keeps me from having to run sales when people can come to my site for a deal!

Simpliie

Location France

Good ! I used this application. Thanks you very much. You have to put this in your shop, your conversion rate will be do x2

Hyggeish

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this app as a lead magnet to grow my email list and it does this job just perfectly!
Also, I am happy with the customer service and overall user experience.
Totally recommend!

Hunter’s Wholesale

I would definitely recommend. Very easy setup. Saw customer interaction and sales the first day. Great app! Will continue to use to grow sales, as well as my email list.

DIFFERENT®

Location France

Very good to get emails from visitors and to try to convert them into customers. You can add some emergency, it's a complete app.

Infinitipure

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing app, generating many many sales! And capturing many email! Recommend 100% Trust me guys it worth!

Clothes by Graham

This app has helped greatly in getting email subscribers! it does slow your site speed down a little bit so be aware of that but overall getting the email subscribers is worth it 100 times over. Update** Ive been using the Spin Wheel for awhile now and love it. Makes getting email subscribers much easier and im generating revenue off it from the discount code customers get when they enter their email. This will be on my site for a very long time. Also if you have any questions they are very easy to get in contact with and reply quickly.

oteasuk

Time spent using app About 1 year

This pop up is eye catching and creates a fun user experience. We love all of the customization options.