WooHoo ‑ Spin The Wheel Popup

Collect Visitors Email With WooHoo Spin The Wheel Popup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

popup spin to wheel

XI Lashes

I'm putting this in place in my store 2 times to generate conversions. This is my first try with this option of catching traffic & sales for better marketing, fingers crossed for great results. Its very easy to use and setup, based upon other comments I'm going with it.

Joyfur

Really interesting way to get email and sales. Perfect to persuade new clients. Be sure that your audience like this kinda stuff and this app will help you a lot!

Ink Stick Art Studio

Time spent using app About 2 months

So far, this app has been great to use! It offers a lot of options to modify when and how it appears. Customers have found it easy to use as well. My email list has nearly doubled.

Green Rays Cup

Location Cyprus

Great tool, I've been using it of the past few weeks and it's doing great, easy to implement and great support.

LMJDShop

Location Germany

Great app, i had a problem with a specific character in my url, where the game didnt show, the dev fixed it and updated the app for me!

🎨 Paint by Numbers - DIY

Location Germany

Like this app - easy to use! Great customer Support and no problems at all. Working perfectly with my store

Gifted Kingdom

Time spent using app About 1 month

I love this app! I use it to help me build my email list and obtain higher conversion rates on my website. It’s super easy to use and highly effective.

Cureton & Johnson

Time spent using app About 1 year

In a matter of 3 days my website started to capture more emails from customers but more importantly sales! This app is definitely worth it, easy to install and setup. I highly recommend installing this app for your business.

Lux Beauty By Bellah Noyah

VERY EASY TO USE AND INSTALL! Great For Gathering E-mail Subscribers With Exclusive Discount Coupons!

The Green Burger Factory

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very powerful app, very easy to use and to customize, very efficient to collect email and to push sales ! Thank you