Spin Wheel Popup Email Pop ups

Spin Wheel Popup Email Pop ups

by WooHoo

Spin to Win, Email Pop ups, Coupon Popups, Wheelio Alternative

Clonemagic

Absolutely great app downloaded a few days ago and app works fine. Good communication and customer service.

Akin Shop

Great app and the team respond quickly !

Xfyro

Love this app. Very unique approach to email collection that looks very sleek and not scammy and in your face like Wheelio. 10/10 recommend!

Smile Showroom

WhooHoo-interactive coupons popup is a great app : it is really easy to setup and you can easily rotate your games to avoid having the same way to get new email from your visitors. I tried several apps to keep attention and this one is a must have !
Enjoy it yourself !

Dandya

Just got the app yesterday and it's absolutely amazing. Very easy to install and configure your own custom deals. The selection of minigames is also bigger than I originally thought which is great.

Since I installed it, people have been signing up to our newsletter constantly. A feature I absolutely love about this app is the fact that after they sign up and unlock a coupon, a small bar stays anchored to the footer area reminding them to use their code before it expires. It's an amazing idea and I think that will help in the long run.

Really recommend this app and the free tier is a great place to start!

Wired Llc

Absolutely fantastic communication and customer service. Great working with these guys ! Look forward to doing future business and I am glad to have them as part of my marketing team!

T Merch666

Absolutely great app downloaded a few days ago and app works fine , i recommend every store owner this app

Fitzero

Great app
Looking got on my site without distracting my visitors
Can’t wait to see the results of this app
Great job guys

The Audacious

Great app, would recommend, promotes interaction and repeat customers whilst building your email database!

Distacecouplesx

Amazing app. I'm using it now, works great so far so good.