Spin The Wheel & Spin To Win

Spin Wheel Coupons Popups, Spin To Win Discounts Email Pop ups

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
popup spin to wheel

Treasure Fan

A really great app. We really recommend it works fine. Really easy to install. Really easy with the navigation of the app

Dog4us

Nice app and very easy to use i also use the 10 dollar pack and im very happy:) waiting for updates

Kollectaball

I have only just installed this on one of our lesser sites which doesn't get as much traffic but our email sign up conversion has gone up hugely in just a few days. I can't wait to get it set up on my main site and see how it does with more traffic.

Shopinice

Honest review.

1- Excellent to convert cold traffic.
2- Easy to configure, to be exact in less than 10 minutes.
3- Excellent to increase the list of emails or even messenger subscribers integrating it with (recart).
4- Something that I love is the variety of games that the app has.
5- Worthy price for the potential of the application.
6- Customer service and excellent support, very good attention. 5 starts

chickNguy

This is really the kind of app I was looking for. I am easily able to customize the popup theme based on my store layout, its a no brainer and I was able to set up my pop up campaign in less than 15 minutes. Their support is spot on, I sent them an email with a query and received their response with the solution in no time. I highly recommend this app, thank you!

Pazeña

I had given up on popups until I read about WooHoo. I like the fact that it is a discrete unobtrusive popup on the website. There are several different games that you can choose from. Easy to use and customize. Just started using it so I do not know yet which game will work best for our business.

Me and My Room

Very cool app/idea - love the idea of interactive games. I've teamed this with Facebook Messenger, looking forward to seeing how it goes.

Flawless Luxcare

This is one of the best apps I have added to my store. It has increased my customer interactions, and also have had them sign up with there emails. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to grow a loyal clients list and increase your sales!!!!!

Pet Print Planet™

Great and veryusefull appsto collectfbmessenger subscribers and build a high engaging list on facebook messenger

GoodsiLove

This app is honestly the most underrated app on Shopify! It's amazing how easy it is to set up a game that will not only massively grow your email list but will make you tons of revenue too.

When I first installed WooHoo I worked on the set-up for about 25 minutes. Since then, it has been working on autopilot, generating us 100's of extra emails and $$$ day in day out.

I have never had any problems whatsoever with the app. It is incredibly well programmed and has a great UI and no bugs.

The founder, Liran, will always be looking to help you out in some way, even if you don't ask for it.

Conclusion: If you got some traffic, install this app, you'll love it!