Spin The Wheel & Spin To Win

Spin Wheel Coupons Popups, Spin To Win Discounts Email Pop ups

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
popup spin to wheel

World of Kura

Been looking for alternative interactive game for discount code other than the usual spinning wheel, and this is perfect! Highly recommended!

ipopgrip

This app is definitely awesome and integrate with any autoresponder, this is the best pop app i've seen so far..

Highly Recommended

Frenchie N Pug

This is better than other wheel apps in my case:
1) It has integration with other facebook messenger mailing list
2) We all have seen the wheel exit too much, this app provides different kinds of games which increased the conversion rate

TrendMutt

This app was super easy to set up and start using. It gives several great options to gamify email gathering rather than just one. It will be perfect for the upcoming holiday season rush.

Kreenti Store

I just move from Wheelio to Woohoo, I love the app, easy to install, customers finds it fun and not spammy, and right on my first day started collecting many messenger subscribers, integrates with record app. If you want something different that works I recommend to try it out, fairly long trial period and affordable price.

Pirates Pool

I think this is the best app for popup discount on shopify app store. It has different type of games for a discount. It is much better than wheelio and other pop up apps.

Headway Mobility

Works great so far! Customers really like the gamification of getting a surprise discount. Recommended.

michaelorda

Essential for any store! A great way to offer coupons and importantly build up your email list for re-marketing.

Looking around at similar applications but none were as easy to set up and make changes! glad i came across this!

Desk Savvy

This app has been great so far, I’ve received positive feedback from customers saying they love the thrill of receiving a mystery coupon and I’m starting to see purchases because of it.

I had a minor hiccup with a customer telling me they were unable to see their discount code and after contacting Woohoo support, they were able to quickly resolved the matter. Their quick response was awesome! I’ll definitely confinue to use to this app on my store!

Fun Random Stuff

wow this app is amazing. i seriously cant believe how easy and great it is. thank you for making it so simple and effective.