Spin Wheel Popup, Email Popups

Spin The Wheel Discounts Popups & Spin To Win Emails Pop ups

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

popup spin to wheel

NinjApparel

Time spent using app About 1 month

excellent app fast services and you get a really good conversion rate on your leads through the app. highly recommend

arhpahair

Highly recommended love the games on my site! Very fun and interesting. Great addition and I couldn’t be happier.

Hustle n' Grace

Time spent using app About 2 months

I downloaded this app to help me increase engagement on my site in a fun, interactive way. I really like how easy it is to navigate and customize to my preferences. I also like that there are different games to choose from so that it doesn't become stale on the site. I've had it installed for a couple days now and I'm very pleased to already see an increase in engagement. This app is definitely a must have!

Theadorable Boutique

Very easy to implement--on day one so we'll see how sales and traffic pick up using this for bfcm.

Shop It All Y'all

This app is seamless and very effective! As soon as I installed, it generated sales! Also, outstanding customer service!

Fan Club Shirts

I've been working on setting up my new store, and have been looking for a good solid app that does not feel invasive to the customer but at the same time can help me capture more sales.

I can't speak on behalf of it it's impactful in that way as my store is new. But, I will say this there support is outstanding. I needed to do a slight customization to the look and with in literally minutes of my emailing for support asking how to resolve it, I had received an email back.

This actually blew me away. After having a very poor experience with another app developer (not in the same category) I have not been very excited about reaching out to support with anyone. I have a background in web development and I can tell you, the customer service from what I've seen tonight is freaking AWESOME!

Play Champs Store

This app has been recommended to me by our affiliate partner. Great for email collection and exit popup.

Treasure Fan

A really great app. We really recommend it works fine. Really easy to install. Really easy with the navigation of the app

Dog4us

Location Israel

Nice app and very easy to use i also use the 10 dollar pack and im very happy:) waiting for updates

Kollectaball

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have only just installed this on one of our lesser sites which doesn't get as much traffic but our email sign up conversion has gone up hugely in just a few days. I can't wait to get it set up on my main site and see how it does with more traffic.