4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and effective integration with platforms like MailChimp. They report a significant boost in their customer base, marketing success, and sales conversion rates. The app's engaging games aid in email collection and its customization options are well-received. Support is noted for prompt, helpful responses. The app has been successful in reducing cart abandonment and increasing email subscriptions, with pricing considered fair for various budgets.

December 5, 2019

One of the best ways to increase user interaction and gather data. There's a lot of creative ways to use this app. Easy UI backend as well! Thank you!

Pets Print Shop
March 27, 2021

Just what I was looking for, very easy to customise and integrate. Great results so far. With some fine tuning hoping the data will improve further.

Encasa Botanics
June 30, 2021

This app is so useful and easy to use. It worked so well! Definitely we will use it again in the future.

Hello Sunday EU
Spain
June 27, 2021

Love this app! Has increased our sales and looks great! Love the look and ease of use of the app! Thank you fir the customer service!

Puzzle Goods
June 6, 2022

This app was very easy to install and set up. Straight to the point without fuss. I'm pretty new to Shopify and I'm having issues having my customers follow through with a purchase. I'm hoping to reduce abandoned carts with this feature.

Thirty Four Charms
December 23, 2022

EXCELLENT! LOVE THE EASE OF IT! OUTSTANDING CROSSOVER SUPPORT TO HELP WITH SAVING THE CUSTOMER'S CART! THANK YOU!

IM2Black4That
October 29, 2018

Very nice. Looks clean on the site and works well. Multiple different choices for games and icons. Highly recommended!

Ninepops
Edited August 4, 2021

TOP APP!!! We just loooove the Woo Popups - Wheel Pop ups. You did really great! It works how we wanted. We love it like never before. For us, it's the best you'll ever have. So awesome, fast and so easy to use. Will definitely recommend it!!!

Lucie & Leo
Germany
Edited December 28, 2021

So one of my employees testing this app left a negative review, due to the trial and pricing structure that she felt was deceptive. This resulted in the app developer behind this app to leave bad reviews for my business on Trustpilot, Google Reviews and facebook all of them from multiple accounts. They then harrased my support team via phone, chat and email several times every day for weeks. So if you are thinking of leaving a bad review, you have been warned :)

Dcams.dk
Denmark
WooHoo replied December 22, 2021

Hello Dcams.dk,

We would like to comment on this issue.

Your employee installed our app and wrote a 1-star review 1-min after the installation claiming we didn't provide a 14-day free trial like stated on our app listing.

We do give a 14-day trial to all stores, We don't know why your employee didn't see it state there is a 14-day trial, Maybe it's because your store already installed our app back in July 2021.

We wish you we're to contact us before writing this review, as for sure we would have help and solve this issue quickly and to give the 14-day trial.

After getting the review, We wrote you an email about it and offered to help, but no one responded to the email we wrote, we also did a follow-up on the email but again we did not get a reply.

We never contacted you via phone or chat as you claim.

About your claim for Trustpilot, Google Reviews, and facebook, No one from our team has ever left any other review besides the write we write here.

December 21, 2019

I like this app, because it covers all the potential to grow you business influence. I also like it!

T's-Beauty Store & More