WooHoo ‑ Spin The Wheel Popup

WooHoo ‑ Spin The Wheel Popup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 28, 2019

I love this app! I've been able to draw in tons of new customers and subscribers. I highly recommend it!

gardenalways
January 27, 2019

Such a great app and very easy to use! I love having a lot of control over how I design my pop ups and this app has some great features!

decorposh
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 27, 2019

Really good! Very simple to use and not complicated like other apps I've tried working with. Keep up the good work!

smokingandroasting
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 27, 2019

Been using for awhile now and this app works without flaw! Basic, easy to use and integrates with Mailchimp!

hopandcraft
January 27, 2019

I just started using this app and am using it get more emails of customers and potential customers. So far it's been really great! I've added on more than I thought! Loving it!

ahumidor
January 27, 2019

We use this app to collect subscriber emails and it's been great! It's easy to customize the window to our store aesthetic and very simple to maintain.

aplustools
January 27, 2019

Great app! Works well and is easy to use. It takes what should be a simple task and really keeps it simple.

brickyardboys
January 27, 2019

This app is easy to install, easy to use and professional to boot. Love this app and have seen improvements in my company already across the board!

SupplementTrust
January 27, 2019

Love this pop-up app! Love that I can be overly creative and build professional looking pop ups. Works great every time!

dresszen
January 27, 2019

I love it! There is a little bit of a learning curve but once you get a hang of this app you can really create some amazing pop ups...definitely recommend!

alpinemen