WooHoo ‑ Spin The Wheel Popup

WooHoo ‑ Spin The Wheel Popup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 20, 2018

excellent app fast services and you get a really good conversion rate on your leads through the app. highly recommend

NinjApparel
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 19, 2018

Highly recommended love the games on my site! Very fun and interesting. Great addition and I couldn’t be happier.

arhpahair
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited November 15, 2018

I downloaded this app to help me increase engagement on my site in a fun, interactive way. I really like how easy it is to navigate and customize to my preferences. I also like that there are different games to choose from so that it doesn't become stale on the site. I've had it installed for a couple days now and I'm very pleased to already see an increase in engagement. This app is definitely a must have!

Hustle n' Grace
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 15, 2018

Very easy to implement--on day one so we'll see how sales and traffic pick up using this for bfcm.

Theadorable Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 15, 2018

This app is seamless and very effective! As soon as I installed, it generated sales! Also, outstanding customer service!

Shop It All Y'all
Time spent using app: 21 days
November 13, 2018

I've been working on setting up my new store, and have been looking for a good solid app that does not feel invasive to the customer but at the same time can help me capture more sales.

I can't speak on behalf of it it's impactful in that way as my store is new. But, I will say this there support is outstanding. I needed to do a slight customization to the look and with in literally minutes of my emailing for support asking how to resolve it, I had received an email back.

This actually blew me away. After having a very poor experience with another app developer (not in the same category) I have not been very excited about reaching out to support with anyone. I have a background in web development and I can tell you, the customer service from what I've seen tonight is freaking AWESOME!

Fan Club Shirts
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 10, 2018

This app has been recommended to me by our affiliate partner. Great for email collection and exit popup.

Play Champs Store
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 8, 2018

A really great app. We really recommend it works fine. Really easy to install. Really easy with the navigation of the app

Treasure Fan
Time spent using app: 15 days
November 6, 2018

Nice app and very easy to use i also use the 10 dollar pack and im very happy:) waiting for updates

Dog4us
Israel
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 6, 2018

I have only just installed this on one of our lesser sites which doesn't get as much traffic but our email sign up conversion has gone up hugely in just a few days. I can't wait to get it set up on my main site and see how it does with more traffic.

Kollectaball