WooHoo ‑ Spin The Wheel Popup

WooHoo ‑ Spin The Wheel Popup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited February 10, 2022

The App works pretty great and does what we need it to. Customer service is fast from my experience. Also, one time I went to them with a quick question about how to change the color and after they answered quickly, they took a dive into our wheels and saw one of them did not have codes! They quickly set it up for me and saved the day. Thank you.

DezLin.com
Time spent using app: 10 months
February 6, 2022

I used this app to boost sales!! Easy to customize and create Spin-wheel discount add very clean ad seamless.

Hoopember
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 4, 2022

Simple enough to use on both the back-end and front-end. Wish they had more game options like some of their competitors out there, but not their focus.

mary-minerals
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 28, 2022

Easy navigation , UX Design Team is Awesome. Everything was a smooth process for me to get the spin wheel up and running on my site.

calypsoazure
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 16, 2022

I use WooHoo app for my new store, it's easy to set up, Very excited to see how things progress with my new store now that I am using your app.

Lidia
Israel
Time spent using app: 18 days
January 13, 2022

So helpful and useful! I love the customization and how easy this was to create. I will recommend it to my shopify store users!

Pink Cloud Lash Artistry
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 12, 2022

PERFECT FACIL DE USAR Y MUY BUENA OS RECOMIENDO A TODOS EMPEZAR HOY MISMO NO PERDEIS TIEMPO EMPIEZA YA A GANAR

SWAGG-ICE
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 29, 2021

I need to draw more email newsletter subscribers and Woo Spin did the job. It was super simple to customize and use. Wish I would of used it on my site months ago. Thanks to the developers!

Mishlei 31 Women
Time spent using app: 12 months
December 9, 2021

superfácil de utilizar e intuitiva, la tenía instalado desde hace varios meses, pero no la había utilizado pensando en que sería muy complicado, pero nada más alejado de la realidad

KLK NATION
Dominican Republic
Time spent using app: 11 months
December 9, 2021

ung dung qua tuyet voi cho thoi dai onlinemarketing trong hôm nay và tuong lai xa tren toan he gioi 2022

The Kat Beauty