Wrapin ‑ Gift Wrap

Wrapin ‑ Gift Wrap

by Prezen Tech

Allow customers to select the gift wrap for their orders

Cotswold Jewellery

Very good, they helped me when I need it, to perfect the app and look
really pleased, and it works really well

Djuna Jewellery

Amazing app.. just perfect! It didn't work as well as I wanted it to at first but with immediate help from app support tweaking here and there it worked perfectly. Very pleased with their response which was very professional - I highly recommend this app as it so much better than all othe other gift wrap options.

野の花司

The staff is very helpful and responses very quikcly.
I was searching an app adding the message card and this is good.
メッセージカード機能を探していました。スタッフは親切で、すぐに対応してくれました。

SoulTree

I used this app to enable gift wrapping for some of our SKUs. This app is working seamlessly. Their support team is very swift in replying.

A.C.Hare

I have honestly never had such good service from an app provider and i have used many. My app was installed for me and I am so happy with the functionality and the look, nice and sleek - very very impressed, thank you.

Bejeweled At Soul

installed this app, and as we're not very techy, we reached out to support for help and straight away we received help and all is working brilliantly! we love it, very prompt support service, which is always a plus with any app!

Teich Toys & Books

This app did exactly what I needed it to do, clean and simple. Superb customer service. My email request for set up assistance got a reply almost immediately. Highly recommend.

Artefinery

Simple and effective app for such a fair price! The support is also very helpful and nice. Would recommend!

Ollie & Nic

Downloaded the App. Spoke to Mady within 1 minute. She installed the app in a bespoke manner within 10minutes while I had a cup of tea. If you're looking for a gifting app use this one. I've tested about 3/4 and Wrapin is King on the Hill.

Scrunchleighs

The app allowed me to fully launch our gift wrapping service. Plus with custom code and support offered from Mady, I was able to offer multiple options at checkout. Help and advice was spot on and a massive help. Much appreciated! Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4