Wrapin ‑ Gift Wrap & Options

Allow customers to select gift wrap & message for their orders

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wrapin - Gift Wrap & Gift Options

野の花司

Location Japan
Time spent using app About 2 hours

The staff is very helpful and responses very quikcly.
I was searching an app adding the message card and this is good.
メッセージカード機能を探していました。スタッフは親切で、すぐに対応してくれました。

SoulTree

Location India

I used this app to enable gift wrapping for some of our SKUs. This app is working seamlessly. Their support team is very swift in replying.

A.C.Hare

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I have honestly never had such good service from an app provider and i have used many. My app was installed for me and I am so happy with the functionality and the look, nice and sleek - very very impressed, thank you.

Bejeweled At Soul

Time spent using app 29 minutes

installed this app, and as we're not very techy, we reached out to support for help and straight away we received help and all is working brilliantly! we love it, very prompt support service, which is always a plus with any app!

Teich Toys & Books

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app did exactly what I needed it to do, clean and simple. Superb customer service. My email request for set up assistance got a reply almost immediately. Highly recommend.

Artefinery

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Simple and effective app for such a fair price! The support is also very helpful and nice. Would recommend!

Ollie & Nic

Downloaded the App. Spoke to Mady within 1 minute. She installed the app in a bespoke manner within 10minutes while I had a cup of tea. If you're looking for a gifting app use this one. I've tested about 3/4 and Wrapin is King on the Hill.

Scrunchleighs

Time spent using app 1 day

The app allowed me to fully launch our gift wrapping service. Plus with custom code and support offered from Mady, I was able to offer multiple options at checkout. Help and advice was spot on and a massive help. Much appreciated! Thank you!

MY HARMONY TREE

Time spent using app 1 day

Looks good, and working well. Very helpful support, helped to install the code and made some changes I needed.

HAUS OF DECK

Looks simple, clean and great. Does what it says on the tin. Mady is super fast at coming back. I am useless with adding code and Mady did it straight away, super fast. Great job.