Xenforum

Xenforum

From $19/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
Edited August 6, 2022

I installed the app, loved the look, loved the functionality, it was very user friendly, and all went together well. The overall look is pleasing. Not sure what sort of controls their will be for Spam control, but will report back on that.

Angus Rowboats
Time spent using app: 3 days
app1pro replied August 6, 2022

Thank you for your 5-star review. You can always contact us via the support page inside the forum admin or right on this page: https://prnt.sc/m3welEr1citL.

September 29, 2021

easy set up , need more profressional functions . like share button to facebook and other social media

Dasaita
China
Time spent using app: 13 days
August 28, 2021

I am not very savvy when it comes to website work. Yet got this forum set up with ease. The backend as well as the frontend is very user friendly. The customer support was brilliant. Received a replies to my questions within a an hour.

Duncan & Ajanie Udawatta | Overland Journals
Time spent using app: 1 day
July 21, 2021

Xenforum is a top class product with a top class support. They have helped us all the way in setting up the forum at Olympiadtester and also customizing it to our needs. We are very happy with our decision to chose Xenforum and have no hesitation in strongly recommending this forum app.

Olympiadtester
India
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited May 20, 2021

This app was very easy to install which is awesome. I didn't think it would be that easy to add a forum to my website www.ionwearable.com. To login, customers are redirected away from the forum which could be improved (e.g. login without redirects). However, Xenforum got me off the ground in hours. If there were tips and tricks to improve engagement (e.g. get my customers posting to the forum) that would be helpful!

ION Wearable
Time spent using app: 1 day
February 4, 2021

Former product manager of web development here. This app is good. There is a bit of a learning curve to understand the entire setup. Overall, I'm satisfied. The support team so far is really good and responsive.
We were answering individual email questions from customers which took up a bunch of our time. Now our customers ask us questions publicly, we answer the questions publicly, and future customers can easily find answers to their questions without having to contact us directly. If you get a lot of direct email inquiries from customers, I highly recommend this app. The best forum on the Shopify App store.

3Dio
Time spent using app: 13 days
November 7, 2020

it's totally great . hopefully keep things up like that , Really deserve 5 stars . their support is great as well

fooodi
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 30 days
September 18, 2020

Wow, just WOW! Super easy to use, just what I need! Installation was smooth and right away you can start adding your own forum. It took me a bit to figure out I needed to tag myself as admin but the app does exactly what I want and is not complicated at all. I love how users don't need to create another account for the forum and it uses your domain so it doesn't show the member a redirect to another site. Good job guys!

CryptoBangs!
Time spent using app: 9 months
July 14, 2020

Great for my membership site! To put it over the top you could add a quick tutorial for all the functions.

Purpose Preparation Membership Program
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited May 6, 2020

Update: The app has some performance issues: load time, some basic features had issues and they also stopped replying to our requests which made it impossible for us to use it. We tested this app for more than one week.

Original review: We just started using the app and like it so far. The support team has been great at answering our questions. We'll update our review once we finish our community feature.

Guitar Kit World
Time spent using app: 21 days
app1pro replied May 16, 2020

This customer has been using the app for about 3 weeks (from April 19). While the free trial period is only 7 days. They asked to extend the free trial and require more customization while not upgrading to the paid plan. We need to devote our best resources to assist our paid customers, because they deserve it. Free Trial customers (7 days) are also well supported. After the free trial period, you can find help from our community forum, it's free and friendly.