Xenforum

Xenforum

by app1pro

Add a professional forum to your store

CryptoBangs!

Wow, just WOW! Super easy to use, just what I need! Installation was smooth and right away you can start adding your own forum. It took me a bit to figure out I needed to tag myself as admin but the app does exactly what I want and is not complicated at all. I love how users don't need to create another account for the forum and it uses your domain so it doesn't show the member a redirect to another site. Good job guys!

Purpose Preparation Membership Program

Great for my membership site! To put it over the top you could add a quick tutorial for all the functions.

Guitar Kit World

Update: The app has some performance issues: load time, some basic features had issues and they also stopped replying to our requests which made it impossible for us to use it. We tested this app for more than one week.

Original review: We just started using the app and like it so far. The support team has been great at answering our questions. We'll update our review once we finish our community feature.

May 16, 2020

This customer has been using the app for about 3 weeks (from April 19). While the free trial period is only 7 days. They asked to extend the free trial and require more customization while not upgrading to the paid plan. We need to devote our best resources to assist our paid customers, because they deserve it. Free Trial customers (7 days) are also well supported. After the free trial period, you can find help from our community forum, it's free and friendly.

World of Amulets

This forum app is really great. I use it for customer support, faq, share information and create a community of customers and followers. The forum is fast and easy to use. Support is fast if you need some customizat6ion like i did The only thing that prevents me from giving a 5 star review is the way to assign user roles and restrictions. It is a bit complicated. I really recommend this app if you want to grow your shop.

ARACKY

Thank you for the fix, I am still using it, so I update my review. I'd like to say the app would get better and better if developer keep updating and testing it and listen to the users' experience.

February 24, 2020

Thank you for still using my app. I've just released a new feature "private message user-to-user", please feedback to me if you've got any trouble with this forum app.

Hytek Tools

Cool! Finally! It's here, a sweet forum format for Shopify. I been waiting, the other one looks pretty generic, this one has potential. Lets help them build it strong. Where are Shopifiers needing a user forum? I can't possibly be the only one.