Xenforum , 19 reviews

3.6
Edited March 27, 2023

I was impressed with the app, talked with the dev about importing my old forum, signed up, and he was able to import all of our old WP Asgaros user forum posts, so it made for a pretty smooth transition. The forum is feature rich, presents well and has quite a few customization options.

Off Grid and Marine Energy
4 months using the app
April 25, 2023

Looks good, easy to set up. I like that customers can use the same login for the forum as for the shopify website - nicely integrated. A little slow, but now sure if that is just my connection or something else. I probably should speed test it.

Plant Essentials
15 days using the app
March 5, 2023

I've been trying to reach out the support team, haven't heard back from them in days.
Can't make the email notifications to work, been trying with different SMTP settings and nothing, looks like the app is using old gmail security methods.

Australian Specialist Cheesemakers' Association
5 months using the app
May 31, 2023

We absolutely love this app and cannot fault the first class customer service from Chris! I would highly highly recommend this app to anyone looking to build a community chat space right on your website and free from the "social platform" black holes. Try it and you will love it!

Prickly Thistle
3 days using the app
May 19, 2023

Support is too slow. One has to keep figuring out how to use the app. My customers are not able to use the app seamlessly.

Parvai
India
27 days using the app
August 9, 2023

This forum development is completely abandoned as is the shopical app from the same developer. Support doesn't exist and these apps are no longer developped.
The app would be a winner but right now it is just a basic bulletin board. It does it's job at a basic level but don't expect too much. I would have given 5 stars if support and development existed

Club de Leones Nómadas
Spain
About 7 hours using the app
app1pro replied August 10, 2023

Hi customer, we replied to you and resolved your problem in just twenty minutes. Kindly take a moment to check your inbox again. https://imgur.com/BbfeOHN

November 7, 2020

it's totally great . hopefully keep things up like that , Really deserve 5 stars . their support is great as well

fooodi
Saudi Arabia
Over 2 years using the app
July 21, 2021

Xenforum is a top class product with a top class support. They have helped us all the way in setting up the forum at Olympiadtester and also customizing it to our needs. We are very happy with our decision to chose Xenforum and have no hesitation in strongly recommending this forum app.

Olympiadtester
India
Over 2 years using the app
January 31, 2020

Cool! Finally! It's here, a sweet forum format for Shopify. I been waiting, the other one looks pretty generic, this one has potential. Lets help them build it strong. Where are Shopifiers needing a user forum? I can't possibly be the only one.

Hytek Tools
Almost 2 years using the app
August 28, 2021

I am not very savvy when it comes to website work. Yet got this forum set up with ease. The backend as well as the frontend is very user friendly. The customer support was brilliant. Received a replies to my questions within a an hour.

Duncan & Ajanie Udawatta | Overland Journals