Xero Bridge by Parex

Xero Bridge by Parex

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your sales data to your Xero account with ease

Purifas

Great App with great customer service (<24hour turn around time). Putting aside how great the app was, the thing that impressed me most was the regular personal asking of feedback about how to continually improve the app. This is a developer which is consistently looking to improve - making them the best.

Casdron

We used the app to sync xero with shopify and after a few emails and tweaks with Parex we have a free flowing invoices to xero and stock removal all in one !

Esperance and Co

Great app and so useful for an SME like ours - also, service while you're setting up is crucial and these guys nail it - nothing is a problem.

Blonyx UK

Great app! Very easy to set up; customer service has been immediate and on point. It saved me a lot of time.

Simply Utopia

The app works flawlessly for Customer Order Invoice integration into Xero from multiple Shopify stores. Of particular value is the way it posts orders to a holding account, monitors Shopify Payouts and then reposts the relevant orders to the Bank account for easy reconciliation and the appropriate amount to Shopify Fees Account. I would highly recommend this app, whether for one Shopify Store or multiple.

Medichill

The App is a good replacement for our previous Onesass App. It works very well and the support is very good

This Natural Life

Great app, does the job well. Had a few little things that we needed support on (e.g. to customise a few little things like Company Name on an invoice in Xero rather than Customer Name) but support was very quick and helpful.

Cremorne Street Bakers

Extremely happy with this app and the support provided. We don't have tho think about it, it just runs in the background and syncs all our orders to Xero.

Rior Design

Amazing customer service who helped me onboard from another app. They went above and beyond to help me. The app seems also very good so far. I can recommend it and I have tested 2 different apps before!

Reliable Screen Supply

I used this app to sync information from Shopify to Xero, the customer service team is awesome, highly recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14