Xero Bridge by Parex

Xero Bridge by Parex

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your sales data to your Xero account with ease

PHENOM BOXING

Been using this for a couple of months now and it is working great. Their support team responded very quickly during the implementation to enable some of their advanced features. The only minor thing that would have made it completely awesome are user editable rules on setting contact and sales account code that can take more then one field into consideration, e.g., customer tags and line item descriptions - we have quite a complex requirement for these but saying that their support team did manage to get quite a bit more than is in the apps interface implemented behind the scenes.

Troubadour

Hi
I have installed Parex Bridge as an alternative to Onesaas for a client and it has been a clean switch with no hitches.
I then recommended them for a second client who didn't have a bridge from Shopify, but as their's is a more complex set up (with multiple payment methods, dropship, multiple currencies and conversion discrepancies) there have been a few more fixes to make which have always been tackled quickly and with helpful, informative responses which have ensured an efficient service.
Many thanks!!

Kelly Kettle Australia

Very good product. It creates the invoice in Xero AND brings across Shopify payments AND reconciles. The support from Abhi in the trial period was outstanding.

Cornelia James

Outstanding support - could not ask for more. About a million times better than my experience with the Bold Xero app. I had a more complex use case - Shopify transactions being paid for into a foreign currency Paypal balance. The team went above and beyond - they did the work behind the scenes to enable this integration into Xero. If there's a feature you are a looking for, just contact them and they are extremely helpful!

Standard Issue Equestrian

I have been using Xero for years and have 3 e-com stores, some with Shopify and some with Big Commerce. The guys at PAREX have the BEST tech support of ANY app that I have used. They are prompt and helpful in explaining and fixing errors that I have made.

Shaving Time

Parex have the best customer service I have ever encountered, very fast and responsive. I had an issue coding my IOSS sales and they configured the software very quickly to adapt perfectly to my requirements.

Smoked Bbq Co

The perfect app for connecting Shopify & Xero!!
I have used other apps and nothing comes close to the efficiency of this app, its syncing, fast & reliable customer service and a seamless and easy integration from other apps. Highly recommended!!

Dineamic Wholesale

The app is easy to set up and the support team have been very helpful in customizing the properties that sync through from Shopify to Xero.

Katie J Design and Events

Fantastic App! Does exactly what we need it to do and the customer service was amazing when needed. Highly recommend :)

Camera Film Photo Limited #ENJOYFILM

The app is great which links all our sales to Xero! The best thing is having Kumar helping us all the way along!! GREATEST customer support ever we have! Kumar has been so helpful and patient to cater our needs. We really appreciate his help, thank you!