Xero Bridge by Parex

Xero Bridge by Parex

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
June 1, 2022

There's no doubt this is an excellent app ( you can see the scores ) but for me the sign of a great product is the service when there's an issue. We just had stellar service from Parex during our first financial quarter of installation sorting out an EU VAT / OSS issue - Communications started from a chat app which in the wrong hands can be a dreadful experience, but here I spoke to the same person all the way through our issue .. It's now resolved with absolutely minor intervention from us which leads me to believe the support team know every single inch of both Shopify's API, their App's ( excellent ) capabilities and Xero .. There are other options for linking Xero to Shopify - please fully test this one first - It seems to do absolutely everything you need - Plus you will end up speaking to a caring, respectful and immensely knowledgeable team if you have any issues.

F9 Audio
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 27, 2022

excellent apps, great support and service. The team have helped me overcome issues within Xero promptly, highly recommend.

Subject 9 Australia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 24, 2022

Really pleased with this app. Was using an alternative that was free but as the business grew this wasn't possible. For just $10 a month the information is automatically uploaded into Xero; really easy!

The Tank Shop
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 18, 2022

This is an excellent app with fast, friendly support. We recently moved our back-office system over to Xero and were looking for a way to import orders automatically from our 3 Shopify stores. This app does that as well as importing the associated customer payments and Shopify payouts. We had a couple of small queries during setup, although it has to be said that setup is very simple and these queries were due to our own particular operational requirements rather than any issue with the app. Parex Support were very quick and efficient in addressing these for us. All in all a great app that continues to work very well since we installed it.

The Shredder Warehouse
Time spent using app: 16 days
May 17, 2022

Do not hesitate - hands down the best customer service I have received from any Shopify App developer. Fast and Efficient turn around, and willing to make small changes. Simple and Easy interface that does everything you need it to. Highly Reccomended

Crazy Skates USA
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 11, 2022

Very useful app for Xero integration. It syncs orders whenever required and can re syncs orders which can update all orders again with correct information.

Dhow Nature Foods (UK)
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited March 31, 2022

It was tricky finding an app that would sync both invoices and stock levels between Xero and Shopify whilst still being affordable but Xero Bridge pulls it off. I had a bit of issue with setting up the product sync but their support helped me out and got everything sorted out. Every time I have had a question or query or needed any help with set up, the support team have been incredibly helpful and gotten things sorted for me in no time. I definitely recommend.

RawFedPets
South Africa
Time spent using app: 23 days
March 16, 2022

Takes a little time to get it all set up, especially if you are using the inventory module as well, but it saves you so much time & the support from their team is faultless! Highly recommended!

Run Vault
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 3, 2022

I've been using Parex Bridge for a year. It works really well and the guys are always so helpful and attentive for any specific changes needed. I actually left for a couple of days to use another app, but quickly came back. For $10 a month it's great value and I'd highly recommend it. The support is great and they are willing to work with you to solve any problem.

SwimCell
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 23, 2022

We've been using this app for more than half a year now and it does exactly what we need without fancy bells and whistles, which is to sync our Shopify invoices to Xero so that we can track our sales tax, merchant fees and income streams. We've needed a few custom tweaks along the way, and the communication with the Xero Bridge team has always been fast and excellent. We now have this app installed across three Shopify sites. Highly recommend!

Silver Antelope