Parex Bridge for Xero

Parex Bridge for Xero

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your sales data to your Xero account with ease

IntoConcrete

We have been using Xero Bridge for about a year and couldn't be happier, great app and even better support by the Parex team.

Aruke

Excellent customer service, app is totally helpful syncs smoothly, we can have an automated bookkeeping

Adanola

Works perfectly and according to our requirements. The support team is very helpful and promptly accommodated our specific requirements in regards to multi-currency import. Would definitely recommend the app.

Jugglebox

I used this app for quite a while. It works as exactly as I want and saves a lot of time. Their support response is incredibly fast! Highly recommended.

The Oil of Cloves Company

I found setting up this App quite straight forward. It has worked smoothly. Whenever I have had questions the team have been very responsive and very helpful to assist. I use the App on 2 Shopify stores although you need a subscription for each store. I definitely recommend this App. Thank you.

Matchetts Music

We moved to Xero so we could link our Shopify store and Shopify POS to our accounts. This App is brilliant it links all our sales and does exactly what we need. The best thing has been the customer support. They have been so helpful and patient as we made the adjustments to suit our needs. Thank you!

The Stray Whisker

Bridge app feeds very easily to Xero, and the combination has transformed our accounting workload for the better. We recently had an unexplained tiny glitch, and I wasn't sure where it was happening between the platform, Bridge or Xero. The support team at Parex Bridge identified the source (a change in a payment gateway) and had the feed sorted in no time.
I highly recommend Xero Bridge and their team.

Gateway Universal

We love the app, are using it in our UK and US based store. Support has been super helpful in making adjustment for our requirements and has saved me hours of work! Thank you team Parex

Grazing Days

This app has worked out very well for us. We do some strange editing things to orders through our site, but Bridge for Xero has done its job throughout. There were a few errors during a recent update, but the support was excellent and solved any issues we had.

UPAN United States

The developers are helpful with any issues. I have this set up for both Amazon and Shopify and is all working fine

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11