Xero Bridge by Parex

Integrate your sales data to your Xero account with ease

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Xero Bridge by Parex

FujiHealth

Time spent using app About 2 months

I've used this app on another platform and as soon as I moved to Shopify, I've installed it. I believe 'it's the best thing since the slice bread!" Every-time I have a question, like setting up a new payment method reconciliation, etc. Abbi and Parth has been really helpful. More important, they always provide clear explanations on how to get things done, including visual step by step guides! Thank you for a great service!

NaturoBest

Location Australia

Definitely the best app out there for Shopify to Xero connection! The support team are always really helpful and quick to solve any problems.

The Chef Pad Shop

This app is fantastic and has saved me so many hours.
If theres ever been a problem its been because we have changed something like SKU codes and they have helped us find what we did wrong. Great support

TANZEE AUS

Location Australia

The perfect solution!! The team is super helpful and very responsive. Nothing is too hard for them!!

Canine Spirit Australia

Time spent using app About 2 years

Been using it for a few years and it has been trouble-free and works great for us. We've only had to contact support twice and they were helpful and responsive both times.

The Soap Bar Wholesale

Location Australia

This is a great app that saves me lots of time and effort! Ive tried other apps to integrate with xero but this one takes the cake. Great customer service too!

Coffeefusion

Location Australia

This app does everything I need for my Shopify - Xero integration.
Tax Rates in my country sorted
Different tax rates for different items where needed (had trouble with other apps)
Automatically assigning different products to different xero accounts (had trouble with other apps). Skip the research phase and just go with this app - the support team where super attentive to get things set up how I need them for my business and has been smooth sailings since.

nztack

Location New Zealand

Mahek has been absolutely amazing. He patiently went back and forth with me on about 30 questions I had before installing the app over the course of a few months. App is now installed and work's great! The Xero Inventory Sync is a godsend and works perfectly.

Mg12 Cell Restore

Location Australia

I use this app to transfer our wholesale customers from Shopify to Xero and this app is absolutely perfect for our needs. The customer support has been fantastic, especially Mahek who has been so patient and speedy with all of my requests. I needed to transfer only my wholesale orders and not my retail orders, apply different invoice due dates (using tags) and many other customizations and the team were able to do all this for me. They were also able to backdate orders - fantastic!
Thank you so much to the creators and the team. You have made my life much easier!

Eco. Cheeks

Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazing support and help! Super quick and only have great things to say about them. Highly recommended

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18