Xero Bridge

Xero Bridge

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your sales data to your Xero account with ease

Living Waters Europe

The app works great with our Xero workflow. Support has always been fast and very helpful too. They even emailed us when they discovered a possible issue (and didn't wait for us to discover it first), and offered solutions. We are happy :)

Peckham's Trade

Xero Bridge is simple to setup and use and with great support when the occasion arises. for us it's one of the few apps that's worth the sub.

Mirabelle Jewellery

Very good app to import Invoices from Shopify to Xero as well as the stock .
still some issues but we are new to this system and the team is very helpful so we will stay with them , its a life saver ! thank you !

Fogstar

I've never felt compelled to leave a review before - until this app. It is without a doubt the best solution if you are looking to sync your orders with Xero. Its reasonably priced, great support - and we had over 25,000 orders to sync which the app managed without an issue. Definitely would recommend!

UpDown Desks Australia

Easy to setup and works very. Does anyone ask for more? I recommending this app if you are after a nice easy integration of orders into Xero.

Baked Cravings

Best customer service i have experienced thus far. Needed some work completed not only did they respond fast they got it done correctly. Thank you app is a life/time saver for sure.

Kiwibots

This app is easy to use, easy to set up, and absolutely on the money. It regularly syncs orders throughout the day (compared to other apps that sync once per day), and when you edit an order in Shopify, it appropriately syncs the edits to the invoices in Xero.

Great customer service too for little features that they can implement personally for you. So happy I moved to this app!!!

A couple of small bugbears - it doesn't quite handle importing of the shipping line (with respect to tax) how I'd like, and automatically imports the due date as date of order, but hardly anything I'd take a star off for.

*UPDATED* - the team has SUCH amazing customer service that they reached out to see how they could improve on those bugbears, and managed to solve both. I now have a tailored app that is perfect for my needs! Can't recommend these folks enough. A++++++.

paneltoolsonline

This app does almost everything I need it to. As Panel Tools is a B2B, the accounts we have are company names as opposed to the traditional customer names. This, I could not adjust on my own. I asked the question to the support team, if they were able to transfer the company name as the primary name over to Xero, and they were able. Great customer service (speed of reply and effective solution) and everything is perfect.

SeaKisses

Amazing app and company! I had some major issues with our particular set-up and Kumar spent a lot of time and effort solving my problems and sorting the issues. I cannot recommend highly enough if you need to integrate Shopify and Xero.

Hammer Nutrition UK Official Distributor

You would be crazy as a small business owner not to have this App. It is easy , functional and works

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8