Xero Bridge

Xero Bridge

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your sales data to your Xero account with ease

Pos-Hardware Ltd

Works very well, with great support if required. Better than the previous App we used and lower cost.

Butt Naked Skinfood

Easy to use, and great support from Kumar, responded properly and helped me solve my issues. I would highly recommend

Naturally Driven

Fantastic app and very speedy and helpful support from Kumar. After a few emails educating me on how to use the software, it works seamlessly now and syncs over almost immediately when an order comes in. Very happy!

NASH + BANKS

The app is very user friendly, however when I opted for the 'holding account' which wasn't working for our type of business and transactions, the staff at Xero Bridge are hands down the nicest most helpful and knowledgable support you could ask for. Fixed and reset all our issues so we could start from scratch again with all orders re-synced.
Timely responses to all emails with complete results every time.
Thank you so much!
Sam & Niccii.

Nordic Catch

Exactly what I was looking for. Saves me hours of work. Some kinks needed to be worked out in the beginning, but customer support was very helpful.

SensoryMatters

Since changing to this integration all the orders are now actually in Xero. I checked one order and it only took 8 mins for an order with over 20 items to sync across to Xero. Support team has been excellent and my queries have been answered very quickly and more importantly accurately. Very impressed with this integration - the time and frustration it has saved has been of enormous help.

Letterfest

We needed to sync with Xero accounting and as we publish children's books, some of the purchases are zero rated VAT. This app really helped us to do this and Kumar was very helpful guiding us through the setup.
Saved us hours of admin. Many thanks to the Xero Bridge team for an excellent job.

UPDATE: More help needed with our complex VAT and getting data from PayPal. The team at Xero Bridge were great as always and can't fault them. Would recommend in an instant.

Kombi Life

Absolutely outstanding app that does what it says, with great support, at a very reasonable price. The app is saving us a lot of time in both order entry to Xero, inventory management, and bank reconciliation.

Kumar has gone above and beyond in support.

Xero Bridge has helped solve the necessary but mundane tasks of back end management through excellent automation. It allows us to now concentrate on front end tasks that benefit our customers (better product descriptions / images / videos / promotions etc)

Well done Xero Bridge team.

Chillis & More NZ

We had some initial problems with the setup but the bridge team worked really hard to make this work and now we have a very efficient link that deals with multiple payments on orders. Highly recommend this app for people with orders that are paid over time.

Modern Lantern

One quick adjustment the developer made on Bridge to make sure discounts were in place and all is well. Very quick technical support and so far the app is doing exactly what it is supposed to do.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6