Xero Bridge

Xero Bridge

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your sales data to your Xero account with ease

Oriana B.

This is a great app as it helps to reconcile all the Shopify transactions much quicker. I used to waste an incredible amount of time doing that manually. They also have outstanding support service. They help with personal changes patiently and in a timely manner.

nisa

Excellent customer service!!!! Very prompt to reply and help you get set up. Would definitely recommend, and comes at a good price point too.

frompea

Great app. Great service. I have been really impressed by the support and service offered by the Xero Bridge team. They have patiently held my hand through answering questions and resolving anything I was uncertain of.

Sentry Water Filters

I find this App helpful with integrating Shopify sales into Xero and I've asked for two minor customisation change which have been done quickly and are working well.

Inperspective Design Boutique

A great product that's really well thought along with a phenomenal support team that was able to add personal changes to their product to accomodate for our accounting and reconciliation needs. This is truly a set and forget integration allowing us to focus on selling online ensuring the accounting just works! I had this set up and personalised all within the trial period.

Therapy Blanket

Been using the software app a while now as I don't like doing reviews unless I have had a thorough experience, it would be like rating a restaurant before tasting what's on offer. So far it has been a positive experience with Shopify clearing account providing full analysis of each transaction which is useful for VAT. There has been some teething items but were rectified with a few hours. Excellent Support team and much better than the previous app we were using.

Living Waters Europe

The app works great with our Xero workflow. Support has always been fast and very helpful too. They even emailed us when they discovered a possible issue (and didn't wait for us to discover it first), and offered solutions. We are happy :)

Peckham's Trade

Xero Bridge is simple to setup and use and with great support when the occasion arises. for us it's one of the few apps that's worth the sub.

Mirabelle Jewellery

Very good app to import Invoices from Shopify to Xero as well as the stock .
still some issues but we are new to this system and the team is very helpful so we will stay with them , its a life saver ! thank you !

Fogstar

I've never felt compelled to leave a review before - until this app. It is without a doubt the best solution if you are looking to sync your orders with Xero. Its reasonably priced, great support - and we had over 25,000 orders to sync which the app managed without an issue. Definitely would recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9