Xero Bridge by Parex

Integrate your sales data to your Xero account with ease

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Green Gate Bio Packaging

I have been extremely impressed by the support provided by Parex Bridge - they have responded to my queries and requests very promptly, even introducing a new feature within a matter of days at my request! Would highly recommend.

E and J Winter - Bolton Scale Models

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I have been having issues between Ebay and Shopify and then in turn XERO. The issue is on the Ebay side and the way it deals with GST. After not being able to resolve the issue with Ebay I reached out to the Parex team who were only to happy to come up with a solution and then implement it in less than 24 hours. Top Service!!!!

Juvenate Skincare Limited

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 months

I was using another syncing app to connect Shopify to Xero which was inefficient. What a relief to have found Parex! Great easy app to use, does everything it says it will do and the customer service is outstanding.

Pipco Pets

Location Australia

AMAZING!! Parex app is soo helpful in syncing all our Shopify/Amazon/eBay orders into Xero. The customer service is EXEMPLARY. Without a doubt the best tech support I've ever dealt with. The team is always super responsive and never fail to provide the right answer. Thanks Parex!

Anthony's Diecasts

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent app. Easy to use. Customer service is quick and efficient. My setup was complex but they sorted it out without issue. I have come back to them a few times when I have changed my processes and they have updated it without concern.

Simply Active Pte Ltd

Location Singapore

this app works perfectly and I loved the sync button, where you can sync manually. Mahek and Abhi (the technical support) is being 10000% helpful and solve the problems. thank you so much

NSW CPAP

Location Australia

Mostly straight forward but had a few issues with setup but their help desk team were able to take us through via their online chat (convenient) and helped us with a solution. Thank you

Noel & Gladys

Time spent using app About 1 year

Parex Bridge support staff have been nothing but prompt and concise with their support - even going above and beyond. I dealt with Mahek and am super happy with the support I received. Thank you!

Frenchie

Location Australia

Very happy with this app. Help me to sort out all the payments from Shopify, Afterpay and Paypal. Thanks Abhi for prompt communication with all my enquires. Will recommend to others!

DREMC STORE

Location Australia

Sync order to Xero accurately and support is helpful. Fair pricing. Resolve our issue with some order sync promptly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17