XO Gallery

XO Gallery

by Xopify

Fastest way to get Gallery, Portfolio and Lookbook pages

My Cabinet Door

After trying several gallery apps, this one is the only one with the basic features to build a great gallery that looks good and works. Customer service is amazing, very nice and helpful, and they replied all e-mails within the hour. I recommend anyone to try it out!

ArtBeniwal

Yes definitely recommend app I have been using last few months, it's working all fine and it's customer support is really a great, they replies you within hour and resolve you're doubt fast.
Thank you so much XO Gallery. and it's all team.

The Everset

Incredibly easy to setup, enhanced the visual of the page we are using it on and the support is super fast. Thanks!

KitBash Store

I have spend a lot time researching for a full width gallery that looked professional and was easy to use with many functions, and this app delivers what it says! I truly appreciate the amazing customer service! Allen

Memebands

It never upload my pictures. App is very slow which I cannot upload my any of pictures or save anything.

April 19, 2020

Hi,
I saw you are using free version of the app. It allow you to upload maximum of 12 images only. After that you cannot upload more. And I checked that you already upload 12 images :)

Protect Styles

Great app! Needed something done custom, and they were able to do it quickly!

Would recommend this app.

Paulita Errázuriz

Amazing app! excellent for upload high quality pictures and huge image quantity!
Also have good support for solve any problem.

CHAU VEGGIE EXPRESS

This app exceeds our expectations! The support team was very helpful in customizing the app to our desires. It looks great on both desktop and mobile and has the ability to customize to your preference.

Fresh Brimz

Does exactly what I need. Simple and easy to use interface. Bonus: you can change how your gallery will display on mobile vs tablet vs laptop which is an awesome feature. I pointed out a bug and the developer fixed it within the day. Awesome!

Velgen Wheels

Great customer service. They went above and beyond to help us out. Highly recommend the app and the team.