XO Gallery

XO Gallery

by Xopify

Fastest way to get Gallery, Portfolio and Lookbook pages

Whyte Studio

I tried adding the static caption, but couldn't really figure out how. And then Neo helped me through with his magic!! He's a wizard!! 10/10 Customer support!!

Burubado

I use this for visual navigation within a complex part of my store. Initially, it didn't work as intended, but Neo put the time in to get it functioning exactly how i need it to work before the free trial was even over.

Support for multiple galleries per page is a big win with this app and hover over animations give the gallery a premium feel.

The ability to link each image to a URL instead of just zooming in make it an ideal solution for navigation via sliders.

I am happy with the pricing although I do wish shopify allowed one off licensing rather than subscription type payments.

Thanks so much for a great app, recommended :)

Porridge Papers

We needed this gallery to act more as a navigation than a gallery on our homepage and Neo was extremely helpful in customizing for us. Great customer service, quick and willing to help!

Arcadian Cottage

I was looking for an easy look book app for all of our design photos. This was a very easy app to arrange and install on our site. Looks great!

August 7, 2019

Thank you for your review! Very appreciate :)

solange.co.uk

Excellent clean grid that makes our landing page look dynamic and custom. The customer service is also incredibly helpful and responsive. They have been happy to make small bespoke changes to make the grid look right for our brand

KÄT Studio

I was looking for a simple and beautiful gallery for my editorial pages. XO seemed to be a right pick as I read through reviews.
When I had some trouble setting up the app on my own then I wrote to customer support which was amazingly quick to reply. They were so helpful that they did some of the stuff inside my app themselves.
Would recommend this app if you want to get beautiful wide screen image gallery to showcase your photos.

Meghan Nathanson Artistry

This is the most flexible gallery app I've used yet. Does exactly what I need it to and the price can't be beat! The customer service is also top notch. I had a small issue that was resolved by Neo in less than an hour. Definitely give this app a test drive if you're looking for a great gallery app!

Shaugn David Briggs Artist

Really good app. I have tried a number of galleries but I kept coming back to this one. Fantastic customer service. They were quick to respond to my emails, and help me with the issue, and they are very good if you need some extra advice as well.

Polar Magyarország

I had been chosen XO Gallery after trying several others in the App store. I almost missed it, as its only have few reviews, way below the others.
But using for more than 3 weeks now, I must say it is superior app, with excellent service!
Anything I had been asked from the support, I got prompt reply with real solutions. As the nature of the development, in certain cases it takes time, but anything I had been asked, regardless whether it was a feature request or a bug fix, it had been developed/fixed in a fair amount of time.
The config page, the integration, the animations, etc. all perfectly designed, not just "messed together" as well as the cost/value ration is better than other apps.
I can truly recommend this app to anyone! Hey, what can you loose to try it ? You will love it for sure!!

By Catalfo

I was having trouble with the app at first and e-mailed support. They were committed to resolving the issue for me. I'm pleased to say that this app seems to be exactly what I need for my site.