Xpert Importer

Import products from Amazon Seller Central Account

Outdoor Element

Great idea. It did not work first time - one particular variation intensive item did not show up. I contact Rohit and he got it working, but then I messed things up and had to contact him again. They fixed it and actually did the import and links for me. Great service. Since they are in India, there may be a day delay in getting help, but they have been great.

ylsfootwearinc

It's a very easy to use app. The process is very simple and the instructions on how to connect the app are great. Good support when I had a question. What I would improve is the search engine within the app but everything else is great

MileHighLife

Tools works great for new listing. If the Amazon side changes, then the import will stop. But Rohit was able to fix it next day.

Opar Off Road

”Account setup is in progress. Please check back later!“?

Interstate Sports

It is a good app that moves products (with images) from Amazon to Shopify. My only problem was not getting everything in my inventory over from Amazon. The app seemed to have stopped midway, leaving about 2,000 items that didn't transfer. I notified support but didn't get any help, which was weird because usually, support is not an issue.

Tamssin Shop

It is amazing. What could have been hours importing Amazon products was reduced to minutes. And the technical assistance I received was beyond what I expected. It was great. The only thing was the products only imported one product image. Beside this having everything done so quickly and having the inventory tracked as it sells is great. I would recommend it to others.

Anick Ltd

The importer was a big help in transferring my inventory. It saved a lot of time. The only reason for dropping one star is that for some items not all of the Amazon product description details copied. The key items, price and SKU were fine.