Xtra info ‑ Extra details

Xtra info ‑ Extra details

by Fuznet

Easily add additional information to your product pages.

Blissfully Bookish

I really have enjoyed this app but it has a major shortcoming. You can only set up one extra info. My products have different shipping times (what I use this app for), I'd love to be able to say "All shirts ship in X time", "All pins ship in X time". However, there's no option for multiple messages across the store. Such a bummer. Please consider adding the ability to have different messages for different products and I'll come back. I'd even be willing to pay more for it. Alas, I have to find another alternative in the meantime. :(

linikaralo

I dont get it. You need to pay for it, still, you cant use different icons/text for different pages.. whats the point? If i wanted to write the same on every product, i could just copy paste in the description. Might uninstall now..

June 12, 2020

Hi,
Thanks for you review. Our app allow to add new sentences on all product in one time. If you prefer to do it by hand go there. But if a person has 1000 products it saves him considerable time. In addition our application allows you to add countdowns, it is not possible to do this in the description of a product.

Akai Tee & Fashion

The template does not exist. Don't know why. I already followed the instruction. Maybe you can help me Mr. Developer.

August 11, 2019

Hello, I sent you a request to access your shop.