Year Make Model Advance Search

Year Make Model Advance Search

by Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd

An easy way to find the right product in less time

CliMats Inc

Easy to use with reliable support that helped me completely customize my set up to better reflect my customers.

cartridgekingtestdev

Hitesh and his team at Capacity Web Solutions went above and beyond to help me out while i have been building my dev server for a new store. They customised the app to my requirements and my theme and i will definitely use them again if i require assistance 5 stars.

Superactionhero

One word - Wow! This is the first 5 star review I've given to a Shopify App Developer, and I've been using Shopify for 8 years. Hitesh and his team are extremely responsive to support requests and go above and beyond outside the normal scope of work. They truly understand the importance of customer satisfaction and back that up with quality work and excellent communication. Super happy to find their app, and even happier to know they back it with outstanding support.

10secondracing Com

Response time to questions/concerns are incredible compared to other developers, Hitesh and his team always go the extra mile for their clients.

Locoalloys

Amazing customer service, customise to your liking and are available for further development of the app with knowledgeable developers. 5 star, get this app if you have an auto store

Underground Lighting

Awesome app, Easy to upload data. Great Support also!

Supreme Suspension

The app is super simple to use and the support they offer is fantastic.

Soundspares

For our business, we couldn't be without this app. Not only is it brilliant for customers to quickly find what they're looking for, we had a few unique coding requests to fully integrate the app into our site and the techs at YMM even did a little coding work for us without hesitation. We were extremely grateful and YMM is now a permanent fixture in our site!

Element4x4

Great app at a reasonable price, I would highly recommend it! Customer service was amazing, I cannot thank them enough for how much they have helped me out.

Kixx Motorsports

This review is for Hitesh Vadsmiya who has been Spectacular and offers the Best Customer service. Hitesh help is Highly appreciated. I'm still in the early stages of the app set up/usage so I'll have to come back to leave a review of the Apps features/ussage/performance.
Previous 1 3