Year Make Model Advance Search

Year Make Model Advance Search

by Capacity Web Solutions Pvt Ltd

An easy way to find the right product in less time

Stealth Hitches - The Hitch Made to be Hidden

Extremely happy with this app so far. Easy to add and remove products once you get going. Customer service has been exceptional.

Main Line Overland

The app works great and I was able to get help customizing it within 2hrs. I highly recommend this app!

Scutes

I am currently still in the trial of this app but absolutely faultless customer service and nothing is too much trouble.

FAF Automotive

The team here is excellent! Helped with all my requests and got the job done!

LightingWay

I love this App and it is PERFECT for my product. I had some questions, they are so nice to answer me and solved all problems for me immediately. Thanks a lot, guys!

VMR Paints

This app was a critical part of our store. We simply could not have built a good shopping experience without the ability to search our products this way. That being said, this app went above and beyond our needs. The support on the app is excellent - I emailed for help with small changes and they were made quickly, and this is when I was asking for info on HOW to make the changes. Great support and customer service. I would suggest this app for anyone that needs this kind of functionality, and I would trust the developer on other apps they have built based on the professionalism, responsiveness, and support they provide on this app. I wish all apps and developers could be as reliable as this one!

CP Addict

Great app and the tech support has been fantastic, I needed the search box to be in a certain area I couldn't get it to work they had it done the next day!

Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd

This is a fabulous app! Customization is easy. Importing & exporting fitments is a breeze once you catch on. Year Make Model Advance Search is the most valuable app on our site - also among the most reasonably priced.

Side note on the support Capacity Web Services provides:

With our initial email to Capacity Web Solutions, we were a bit vague in our descriptions of what we needed ( knowing what we wanted, not how to explain it! ). Hitesh quickly followed up with examples of what he thought we might be looking for. After a few quick email exchanges back and forth, Hitesh gave us an extremely reasonable quote for the modifications. Very pleased with the results! Everything we asked for was accomplished within a reasonable amount of time...in our case the work was done overnight. Will definitely be working with Capacity and Hitesh again!

3D Mats USA

Great app for automotive industry use. I had great assistance with their tech support. They managed to identify an issue causing problems and provide an appropriate solution.

Valley Autosports

Very pleased with the app! The support team over there is top notch...each inquiry was handled as if it was their own; very professional. I highly recommend A++!

Previous 1 3 4