Quickly reach to products
The app will help you to find out your desired product step by step in less time.
User friendly features
When drop-down loaded on the site, Anyone can easily understand what is the use of this feature.
Helpful in Several ways
App can be used in different stores like Vehicle / Bike / Cars / Tires / Boats / Printer / Cartridges / Parts / Restaurant
About Year Make Model Advance Search
- This App is very useful to search products very quickly from large products database. "Year Make Model Advance Search" allows your customers to find products on your website by Year, Make, Model or any additional fields you have created with the help of this App.
- Search App provides robust solutions for automotive e-commerce, spare parts, gloves, electronic products like printers or audio parts, or any other similar industries, etc..
- Manage YMM Records by Importing existing CSV file as well as you can assign products to YMM rows.
- Use Bulk Product Assign section for assignment of Multiple YMM Records to Multiple Products at once with a single click.
- Easy to use Template Short-code to display YMM Search-box on front-end.
- You can able to export 1,00,000 Products.
Where to use Year Make Model / Product Parts Finder App ?
- You can Use our App into different stores like Vehicle / Bike / Cars / Boats / Printer / Cartridges / Parts / Audio systems / Air Conditioning /Electronics parts finder etc.. You can create search drop-downs like Year, Make, Model, Sub Model / Engine OR Printer Brand, Printer Series, Printer Model, etc... as per your requirements.
- You can also use our App for tires and wheels store. You can create search dropdowns like Year, Make, Model, Style for searching exact tires products.
How It Works
- YMM Filter is managed through assigning Products to YMM Records in Add YMM Section manually OR import values via CSV and link each YMM Row to appropriate products in CSV too.
- Paste YMM Short-code in Theme File to display YMM Search-box on front-end.
New Features are added
The following Features are now compatible with our app:
Universal Products to show in search results:
If you have products which you want to display in search result irrespective of search criteria then you can add those products as universal products and it will show up in every search result of YMM Filter.
Add Rows with Year Ranges via CSV & From "Add YMM" Section:
To simplify the import of data you can specify ranges for numeric options. E.g. if you specify years 1990-2012, the App will add the same YMM Rows to all years starting from 1990 till 2012. This way you will have just one row of year range in csv file instead of 23 individual YMM rows. Now, you can add "year range" during single record insertion from "Add YMM" section.
Fitment Match provides confirmation on product details page that a product matches ymm search criteria.
Fitment Compatibility Chart:
Fitment Compatibility Chart displays all product fitment data that belongs to ymm search criteria on product details page. Paste YMM Compatibility Short-code in Product template file to display YMM Compatibility List on front-end.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
The App is really useful, fast and functional. Serious and professional developer, quick in answering and customization requests. Recommended!
Very good app. Only suggestion: if developer can add the "year range" option in the "add YMM" section. Sometimes it is faster to add YMM in "add YMM" instead of csv import...
Thanks for nice review.
Yes, we will check feasibility of this functionality and will try to add in future updates.
GET THIS APP!!! I tried all of the YYMM apps on shopify, and this one is BY FAR the best one. Especially if you are working with very large datasets and need to use a bulk import or update. Importing via csv, even with several thousand rows, takes less than a minute. In some cases it has been less than 20 seconds. It lets you add new columns to your search, so you can customize it to your needs. All of the other ones I tried don't have an bulk upload feature. One of them you had to send your data to them for insertion. Which of course sucks when trying to update your store in real time. The only downside is if you want to customize how the search bar looks, you have to go into the css liquid file and tweak it. Which means you will need to know how to edit css. If you want to see it in action, feel free to go to www.blowbyracing.net and check it out for yourself.