Shipping & announcement bar

Shipping & announcement bar

by Roger Wilco LLC

Yeps: FREE Shipping bar, email bar, announcement bar

Spierre

The app was easy to install, straight-forward to use and has done exactly what I needed it to do on our site. I'd recommend it.

HortGrow

This App is perfect for my needs, easy to implement, works reliably, great feedback from customers. Thank you

Queerly Beloved Tees

Easy to set up and use! Does exactly what I need; I've used it for letting customers know when to expect shipping delays if I'm going on vacation, as well as to count down sales. I'm so pleased with this app.

District Kids

It’s great, very easy to use. I’ve seen more sales as a result of using it. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Naturelleskinlush

Is fantastic app....go for it promise you won't be disappointed. Very good quality and excellent customer service

Jam Cycling

Super easy to use. Genuinely free. Currently only used it to display that our warehouse was closed for a week, but will definitely use it again soon, as its such an easy way to shout a message. Its also non-invasive as you can give the consumer an option to close the banner easily. Top stuff.

Ané

Disingenuous to call this a Free app. $19.99 per month to remove their backlink which would ruin SEO otherwise.

Cycling-Outlet.com

Just starting my store but this app has really delivered on what I needed: a oermanent top bar displaying the promos I’m running and links that facilitate conversion

SensaCalm

We use this app to draw attention to sales or announcements on-site. Really easy to use, and support is very helpful and available. MY kind of app!

Luxy Kraft

Great app with so many features that I have not used them all yet. But those features I have used, such as the announcement bar, have been really useful. And of course the price is perfect for shops just starting out.

Previous 1 3 4