Announcement bar & top bar

Announcement bar & top bar

by Kaya Branding Co.

Yeps FREE shipping bar, announcement bar top bar,countdown bar

JOGA

Easy to use and install. Works beautiful with my design.
Took me 60 seconds to start using it. Thanks.

Miss Valkyrie

Simple app, but does everything I need, which is : adding a header that shows a different message according to the country of the visitor. Great support team as as well!

Blackbird Mountain Guides

It worked well, looks good and is easy to use. Helps promote items that I need to sell fast. Thanks Yeps!

EVOLG

I needed a simple app for an announcement banner/bar. This program is so easy to use. I wish there are more customization options, but for a free app, I am not complaining !

Virtualslay

Serves it's purpose well! The only complaint is that, if it did not have the free plan I probably would not use it. It only has one plan for 20usd which is quite expensive for a shout-out bar. Consider making more plans for the limited use that I give this app and I would add it to part of my budget.

PHEONIXJET®

Very easy and helpful for me It is really a gem of an app highly recommended,
A must install for all the people using shopify

StickerTones

I highly recommend this APP. It's very straight to the point, clean, and professional. I currently use the Countdown bar and it's converted for me so much sales!

jarbarlar

Hi i have been using it for a week so far. Its been working well and it serve its purpose well. Easy and clean app to use

Patapets Pet Store

Really enjoy using this app , everything works perfectly and there are plenty of different announcements you can display.
One thing that I believe that would significantly improve this app is if it was possible to create a slideshow feature so you can display more than 2 announcement bar's at any given time.

Walfo Brasil

Very nice! I enjoyed the app.
It is good. And the best part it is for free. We used well in my store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7