Shipping & announcement bar

Shipping & announcement bar

by Roger Wilco LLC

Yeps: FREE Shipping bar, email bar, announcement bar

ADesign4

I used Yeps.io announcement bar. Works well, looks great, easy to set up, customizable. There are quite a few options for free.
Thank You.

Falooka

I used this app to help me set up my slogan at the top of the page. Pretty straight forward. Works great, easy to use! Thanks, appreciate.

Tie-Fly

Wonderful app very easy to use, one click setup, loads fast, customizable, best of all free. I would recommend!!!

Proper Glass

I really love the things that the app give me for free .
Love it !

Charm Fashionz

This is it. This is what you need if you want shipping and announcement bars. Get it now.
Excellent

Olga-hus

its going greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Clandestina | Cuba's First Online Clothing Store

This app is great. Easy to use, really clean and helpful. Five-stars no doubt. A lot of things solved with just one app.

Posh Affair

This app works really well and is very easy to use. The bars look really good and has many features

The Catholic Woodworker

Simple to install, works exactly as described. I used it to notify customers that we were on vacation and when the next batch of orders would ship! Thank you!

Anando Express

I really like this app, it's really useful and easy to use. I use it to add the cookie announcement to my store.

Previous 1 3