Shipping & announcement bar

Shipping & announcement bar

by Roger Wilco LLC

Yeps: Shipping bar, email bar, announcement bar

Wodehouse Tea

Works as advertised. This is a brilliant little app, provides so much value, especially considering it's free! I would certainly recommend it over some of the other more popular shipping bar / promo bar apps. Great work guys, thank you very much.

Indiigo Culture

Used Yeps to create several location based announcement bars for my website. It works as required and looks great, however there could be more options to customise fonts. Overall, would recommend.

bubbleicedtees

Great app! Decent options to customize, working nicely and very easy to use. Highly recommended and it is free!

Straits Times Press

Great app! I'm not sure if you guys have like designed background but I'd like to change up mine to suit each festive season.

BBI

The bar looks great and allows a good deal of customization options: Link, message, CTA, open in new tab, color, targeting settings, timing, etc. Great app!

Beaubien

Nicely designed and easy to use app. Strongly recommended!

Molly Shaheen

This company continues to impress me. As a small business owner I'm always looking for ways to make my life easier and when you combine that with outstanding customer service...I'm a happy woman. One of the founders continues to follow up with me to make sure I'm comfortable using their apps and makes me feel like a valued customer. They're always open to suggestions which I find to be a great sign - especially since the online space is constantly changing. Highly recommend using any of their apps.

Kraywoods

Very user-friendly, easy to use and customize! Love using it for announcements on my website! Clean and neat design!

Fudamental Berlin

Super easy setup. We used the sale banner over last weekend and it seemed to work well. Great support so far. Thanks :-)

Whisky Hong Kong

Very very easy to set up. I set up an email list builder for my website from start to finish in about 3 minutes.

I'll check out the other functionality later. So far, so good.

Previous 1