Announcement bar & top bar

Announcement bar & top bar

by Roger Wilco LLC

Yeps FREE shipping bar, announcement bar top bar,countdown bar

jarbarlar

Hi i have been using it for a week so far. Its been working well and it serve its purpose well. Easy and clean app to use

Patapets Pet Store

Really enjoy using this app , everything works perfectly and there are plenty of different announcements you can display.
One thing that I believe that would significantly improve this app is if it was possible to create a slideshow feature so you can display more than 2 announcement bar's at any given time.

Walfo Brasil

Very nice! I enjoyed the app.
It is good. And the best part it is for free. We used well in my store.

blauWein

Nice app. helps and is easy to set up! Yes it is really helpful.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Style Rowe

I love this app because it's so easy to use and set up. It alerts my customers to what's going on with my company. You can build your email list, set up a count down timer or just have a message displayed to make your customers aware of what's going on. Great app!

Smoking Lily Handcrafted Goods

We use the bar to announce sales and offers. It is easy to use and looks great. I would highly recommend it.

Your Career Gear

Works great for us! We used it to offer our free shipping feature. Easy to use and I would highly recommend it.

Chris Lopez Studio

Pretty new with the app but it seems Good and easy to work with

Tamba Copper Jewelry

This app is great. We have used it for announcing sales and promotions and also for the email builder. very easy to setup. Would love to have a feature to auto-sync the emails collected using the email builder directly to Shopify customers.

HYGH APPAREL

Really good App! I like the announcement bar alot. Its nice designed, good fonts, good colors, its really usefull.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6