Yeps.io

Yeps.io

by Roger Wilco LLC

Bars & popups. Collect emails, promote content.

Beaubien

Nicely designed and easy to use app. Strongly recommended!

Molly Shaheen

This company continues to impress me. As a small business owner I'm always looking for ways to make my life easier and when you combine that with outstanding customer service...I'm a happy woman. One of the founders continues to follow up with me to make sure I'm comfortable using their apps and makes me feel like a valued customer. They're always open to suggestions which I find to be a great sign - especially since the online space is constantly changing. Highly recommend using any of their apps.

Kraywoods

Very user-friendly, easy to use and customize! Love using it for announcements on my website! Clean and neat design!

Fudamental Berlin

Super easy setup. We used the sale banner over last weekend and it seemed to work well. Great support so far. Thanks :-)

Whisky Hong Kong

Very very easy to set up. I set up an email list builder for my website from start to finish in about 3 minutes. I'll check out the other functionality later. So far, so good.

Oeswatches

Great App, works excellent, easy to set up,

Koolcharm Com

First of all, amazing customer service. Developer is very responsive. I like the functionality of ease of use. Thank you! See it at www.koolcharm.com on the top.

City Limit Moto

I am pleases with the app so far, just awaiting it to pair with mailchimp to try the mail list promo bar. For now, the ability to only run one top and one bottom bar is working, but once the mailing list bar is functional it would be great to be able to stack two bars at the top....or make the countdown bar instead an option to add into the sale announcement bar. Support has been great thus far - communication is fast and my all of my questions have been answered fully each time. Looking forward to further development. I presume I'll change my rating to 5 stars when the mailchimp integration is live - that's the only reason I'd give a 4 star at this time.