Announcement Bar & Top Bar

7-in-1! FREE Shipping Bar, Countdown Bar,Header Bar,Sticky Bar

Free plan available
Yeps Announcement Bar, Top Bar, Free Shipping Bar, Countdown Bar

Eternal Memory®

Very good application that is not expensive at all and is ideal for a good start. The team is attentive and kind

April 21, 2022

We're happy you are getting great value out of Yeps. Thanks for the kind feedback!

Yaya Maria's

I use the Announcement Bar to advertise free shipping from a certain order amount. Love that it also lets me include a link to my collection page. The app has been working great and I highly recommend it. Thanks a bunch!

April 7, 2022

We're happy to hear you are loving Yeps :) Thanks for the kind words!

Leisure Games

Exceptional customer service. There was a problem integrating the app with our customised theme. Within 5 hours they sorted out some special code to fix it. 10/10, thank you. The app is far better than we were using before.

February 16, 2022

Always happy to help awesome users!

Najoom Boutique

Fantastic app! I love that I can make my announcement bar have a unique message for each country. I use it for advertising free shipping with the rate for each country.

December 20, 2021

We're happy to hear you are enjoying our free shipping bar features :) Thank you for your kind words!

Jacques Esterel

Daria was amazing for with us. We had a problem because of the compatibility with our theme and thanks to her and her developers team, it has been fixed in less than 24 hours!

November 27, 2021

The pleasure is ours.

BETTER CRAVINGS

Before launch the bar displayed suddenly disappeared, Daria was very responsive, helpful and resolved the matter for us.

November 3, 2021

We are glad to help!

IRRESS BEAUTY | Pflege • Make-Up • Accessoires | Niche Beauty Onlineshop

Anfangs war die Announcement Bar für unseren Shop leider nicht brauchbar weil sich die Bar immer über die Suchleiste und über einen Menüpunkt gelegt hatte. Dann habe ich den Support (Matty) über die Chatfunktion in der App kontaktiert und direkt eine Antwort inklusive Fehlerbehebung erhalten. Noch nie habe ich so einen tollen und schnellen Support, bei einer kostenlosen App, erhalten! Zur App: die Bar funktioniert nun einwandfrei und wer eine rotierende Bar sucht wird hier definitiv sein Glück finden. Man kann wirklich so ziemlich alles personalisieren! Wir haben erst ein paar andere Apps ausprobiert und sind nun überglücklich mit dieser Lösung! Und wie gesagt der Support ist der Wahnsinn! 5/5 Sterne

November 21, 2021

I'm really happy that we were able to solve your problem and we really appreciate your kind words. Thanks again!

Kwality

A great easy to use straightforward app does exactly what you want no more no less. You can get a banner made and get on with your day without having navigated dozens of screens and widgets.

September 21, 2021

Thanks for the kind words! We appreciate it :)

LaHeels

AMAZING APP.. AMAZING SERVICE.. Provides our site with the scrolling announcement bar, social media icons we wanted and I believe more products are coming that will make this app even more flexible - THANK YOU Matty for fixing the mobile conversion issues we were having on 3 sites within hours of our request for help - and answering our many questions and adjusting to our needs so quickly. GREAT APP!

September 5, 2021

Thank you very much for the kind words! We're more than happy to help :)

Galvan London UK

I used this app for geo based banner, did exactly what I wanted it to do and the support team was superb!

August 29, 2021

Glad we were able to help you get started :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9