Shipping & announcement bar

Shipping & announcement bar

by Roger Wilco LLC

Yeps: FREE Shipping bar, email bar, announcement bar

SensaCalm

We use this app to draw attention to sales or announcements on-site. Really easy to use, and support is very helpful and available. MY kind of app!

Luxy Kraft

Great app with so many features that I have not used them all yet. But those features I have used, such as the announcement bar, have been really useful. And of course the price is perfect for shops just starting out.

ADesign4

I used Yeps.io announcement bar. Works well, looks great, easy to set up, customizable. There are quite a few options for free.
Thank You.

Falooka

I used this app to help me set up my slogan at the top of the page. Pretty straight forward. Works great, easy to use! Thanks, appreciate.

Tie-Fly

Wonderful app very easy to use, one click setup, loads fast, customizable, best of all free. I would recommend!!!

Proper Glass

I really love the things that the app give me for free .
Love it !

Charm Fashionz

This is it. This is what you need if you want shipping and announcement bars. Get it now.
Excellent

Olga-hus

its going greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Clandestina | Cuba's First Online Clothing Store

This app is great. Easy to use, really clean and helpful. Five-stars no doubt. A lot of things solved with just one app.

Posh Affair

This app works really well and is very easy to use. The bars look really good and has many features

Previous 1 3