Reviews (107)

4.9
September 7, 2023

YMQ B2B app is really amazing, they provide a whole set of complete B2B solutions. Although they provide a wealth of functions, they are still very simple to use.

loogu
1 day using the app
August 23, 2023

Works great ! It has the most powerful backend app I've seen.
So much option for Wholesale pricing / bundle pricing / quantity break ETC !

aZoo.me Identification
1 day using the app
August 8, 2023

Worst app I've used. Spent ages cycling through all the options in the backend which is really clunky and full of typos, only to discover that none of the settings pull through to my Shopify apart from the customer registration form. I've literally tried them all and none of them work. Tried to contact support and instead of sending my message I just got a spinning circle when I hit send. Save your time and don't bother installing.

Silly Loaf
About 3 hours using the app
November 4, 2023

Fast replies and amazingly accurate.

Photoboothfactory
Belgium
December 12, 2023

just installed this app, it works perfectly, hightly recommended
i like the smooth working experience, increase my productivity, good thing is it competible with templet, speed is also fast

Prinfly
3 minutes using the app
November 3, 2023

App funzionale e con il servizio clienti sempre attivo.
La consiglio, ha tante funzionalità.

Toscanità - Instant Pasta
Italy
5 months using the app
July 5, 2023

This application is very good, it helps me with what I need from b2b issues and problems and login form with the password. Customer support was very professional and supportive to changes requested. Everything was done on a timely manner and communication was excellent.

Keego
July 5, 2023

Installation of the app was easy, in the test phase I was able to test all functions. I was able to set everything up easily with the help of the help and instructions. We especially benefit from the following features: Custom Pricing, Auto Customer- Order tags, Wholesaler Registration Form and Manual order. They also have several other features.

Warm Goose
June 19, 2023

I like this app very much. Ymq B2B & Wholesale Solution app is a great app to use for you wholesale store setup. Very easy to use. Support has always been helpful and very accommodating even with special requests. Highly recommended.

doacustom
3 months using the app
July 13, 2023

Ymq B2B/Wholesale Solution is a such a great app for a lot of solutions. Very professional and responsive customer service. I had some issues to set it up and they are really patient and helpful in setting it up for us. I would highly recommend this app. Joy is a life safer!

Sex Dolls Singapore