Reviews (96)

4.9
September 5, 2023

YMQ B2B app provides very, very rich, flexible and professional functions. Very easy to help us achieve the effect we need. I think this is an app that all B2B shops need to install. Many of its functions are applicable even to B2C stores, highly recommended! ! !

Eric Lighting
5 days using the app
July 18, 2023

Amazing app and amazing costumer care (they answear really fast). Easy to set and better than a lot of other more expensive wholesale app I tried.

OrchideaMilano1981
Italy
2 days using the app
November 7, 2023

I recommend the app. I had a difficult problem, but they helped me within 30 minutes and solved it—very quick response time from their support.

Bolt & Nut Centre
South Africa
About 4 hours using the app
September 22, 2023

Ymq B2B & Wholesale Solution is the most powerful B2B app I have ever used. It has all the features I need. The app interface is simple and easy to use. Customer support is also very fast and helpful. 100% recommended! ! !

Wolfbox B2B
June 27, 2023

Amazing customer service and app!This app is the perfect solution if you want to utilize B2B functions.This app is a powerful and easy-use app we meet.I highly recommend the app.

Sublistar
China
7 days using the app
August 24, 2023

Realy an amazing and easy app for B2B solutions. The support was fast and very helpfull. The app is exactly what we needed. Many many thanks.

Mobify/MPG Sweden AB
Sweden
October 11, 2023

We have been using Ymq B2B & Wholesale Solution for some time. It is truly amazing and offers so many features that it is unimaginable. Customer support is also very prompt, it's hard to imagine this is a free app.

BigTok
Vietnam
About 2 hours using the app
August 14, 2023

This App is working Great, Reliable, Seamless speed, convenient and has so many features. Very responsive and highly skilled team service.
Highly Recommended.

Royal MedPharm
Israel
December 12, 2023

just installed this app, it works perfectly, hightly recommended
i like the smooth working experience, increase my productivity, good thing is it competible with templet, speed is also fast

Prinfly
3 minutes using the app
September 7, 2023

YMQ B2B app is really amazing, they provide a whole set of complete B2B solutions. Although they provide a wealth of functions, they are still very simple to use.

loogu