Ymq Product Tabs

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Gulnaaz Fashion

Location Denmark

These guys are more than excelent with their support - reply like in a minute and solved the case like within 5min - plus the app works like a dream

Room03 GmbH

Location Austria

Einen besseren Kundensupport wird man kaum finden! Hut ab für die extrem schnelle und vor allem kompetente Abwicklung!

Cinoprint

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Überragender Kundensupport, schnelle Abwicklung und Top Preisleistungsverhältnis! Ich nutze diese APP in jedem Shop und wurde bisher nie enttäuscht.

LONVITALITE

Location Australia

Thanks for your amazing fast and helpful service! A great app that does exactly what you need. Highly recommend.

Bondi Vibes

Location Australia

This app is great - does exactly what it claims. I have used other tab apps, and this one has by far been the easiest. I also recently required support after changing themes and they were extremely quick and added to the store instantly. thanks team!

UNCORDE

Bait and switch. App was free and unexpectedly turned paid. Not an issue but there was zero communication regarding change and code broke on website. Very poor practice.

Easy Floor Store

Simple app but really great. Did all the tricks that we needed to our store.
Definitely deserve a 5-star review because of a combination of nice app + amazing support team. Realy recommended.

Terra Soleil

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app and awesome developers!! Thank you so much, I truly appreciate all your help. I wish you guys all the best!

Roudbreck

Location Luxembourg

Great app, even greater service! I had a technical problem with the app which was due to code modifications I did. Not only did they always respond within hours to help me with my problem, not only did they fix the problem, no they even tweaked the app to make it work in the specific way I wanted it to. Thanks a lot for your great service. I will stick with you :)

BrokenNeedle

I use 2 of their apps on my site. They work perfectly together, and I promise you'll be able to make them look well for your design. I was able to arrange them in a way exactly how I wanted, and I edited the layout of my free Shopify theme to accommodate the spacing how I wanted. I love that there are different options for styles, customizable colours, and I can separate the content of my production information to avoid a long scroll. Customer support is amazing. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6