Ymq Product Tabs

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Makondo Pets

I just found the perfect solution with this APP, easy to use and I find it great that is customizable. Great development, congrats!

CrowPi

This is the best app for tabs, so easy to use. Top service. I have contacted them to help in setting up. Their customer service responded at first time!

Muse and Art

Awesome app! Simple to use and looks great! Customers support is doing wonderful job. Fast response. App is easy to use, very handy. Would recommend to anyone looking for a product tab app.

Greenergy

A great app for the free themes on Shopify. It helps me do a lot of work. No need of coding, plain and simple! I recommend everyone try this app out! Thank you author!

SkultS

One of the best apps on shopify app store without a doubt & with great support to top it off. This is recommendable to anyone & will go a long way in simplifying your work

Südtiroler Stiebele

Einfache, schlichte Tabs und super Support! Und das auch noch kostenlos. TOP! Hatte vorher eines zu bezahlen, brachte aber nicht mehr.

MESH IMAGES BERLIN

Awesome, super helpful support! I tried the app, but then decided not to use it. When I un-installed the app, I had problems with "description" showing up instead of the real descriptions (like in Kalter Bruder review). But the awesome Ymq support team solved this problem very quickly - even though the problem did not originate from their app. Thank you guys! As always - I recommend: make a backup before you install an app.

Revive Wear

I use this app to create tabs in products pages. Tabs provide a professional look, and easy to use. We received help with quick support to set up tabs within our theme.

Vigor Air Suspensions

Very great app and it's free. I could not even believe it at first and It's super useful tabs which make the listing more clean and organized.The customer service is superb! Thanks for such a great App and I very appreciate for all your help!

ASPITECH

Perfect application, great customer service. They helped me with the setup even though it is very easy to set up. Adaptable to each product.