Ymq Product Tabs

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Brick's Culture

Applicazione perfetta e facile da usare. Mi sono servito del servizio clienti per risolvere un piccolo problema di visualizzazione dovuto al mio template ed in meno di 2 ore il problema mi è stato adeguatamente risolto.

LINTRO

awesome app so far so good gets the job done and its totally free, what more could you ask for, thanks alot guys

hisibird

Ymq product tabs is easy to use, works well, and customer service is prompt and ready to help when needed! I would really recommend the app.

FLYWOO

Had a small issue with the app which was specific to my theme, didn't really expect it to work. Contacted support and they fixed the issue very quickly and it works perfectly. Kudos!

Barfuss-Shirt

Tolle App. Einfach zu bedienen und die Tabs funktionieren genau nach Wunsch. Die Ladezeit ist sehr gut und der Support sehr freundlich.

GRAUX | Inspiring Guitar Loops

This app is perfect, and I'd like to give a shoutout to the support team who has always answered to my mails within 24 hours, giving a tremendous help.

Arcanna.us

this app is easy to use and works perfect. it's free where other apps charge for it. definitely recomend

JDR

Excellent app and customers service. I used this app for all my websites, and it works so great! Customer support is very responsive! Would recommend it.

Remigift

Great App! It's perfectly working! I like the overall presentation of the tabs. Their customer support has quick response to solve the problem! Good job!

Ellagifts

I have been using this App for my store. There were 1-2 errors with it. But the support solved it very quickly. They are very helpful!