Ymq Product Tabs

Product page tabs. Fully customizable free tabs.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Anglian Dog Works

I am very happy with the app & the support from the team.
This app has helped me remove separate FAQ pages and imbed them into the product pages (even those with my own custom code) instead which I feel has really improved the look and navigation of my website. I had a few questions along the way while installing this awesome new feature and whenever I reached out to the team they answered quickly, with clear instructions, often with screenshots and always resolving my query promptly. 10/10. Would definitely recommend it.

Nova PC

The app is so good. And they are soo fast to help you if you need it. I recomend this app so much if you have descriptions

Eletreecity

Great app, simple to use, and solve a problem of tabs in the website. The support team is attentive and has fast replies. Recommend app!

American Art Online Gallery

Perfect app! very easy to use and have all that you need.
The customer service is TOP!!!
I'm very grateful

LEAHKENA

The best app ever !
The customer service is very good and listening me.
He can help me to resolve my problem and now my app and my store it's good ! Thank's so much

Vitesse Home

Ymq Tabs is easy to use, works well. Perfect for my needs, it is been a long time I was looking for optimize my product descriptions. The customer service is prompt and ready to help when needed!

ZAYA Baby & Child

Great app with a lot of customisation options!
The support is super quick and solved my problem before i even noticed!
Thank you so much!

Startrobot

very fast and helpful technical support . problem solved directly, and a nice application that adds a nice option in the product description. thank you

Abbeydale Direct

I was looking for a simple FAQ tab for my website. This app works perfectly for my needs and looks really good too. Best of all tho, the support via email was really quick, efficient and very professional. I would recommend this app.

Melanie Jean

This app is great and fully functional. The videos are easy to follow, and instructions are straight to the point. Thank you so much! You saved me time from coding.