4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly features in managing SMS and email marketing campaigns. They value its personalized campaign creation, leading to increased customer engagement and sales. The support team is praised for their quick responses and technical expertise. Merchants also find the analytics tools useful for tracking campaign performance. The app offers 24/7 live chat support and integrates seamlessly with Shopify. Its templates and automations are effective and easy to use, and the pricing is considered reasonable. Many have reported a significant increase in conversion rates.

May 8, 2024

So far, SMS Bump is super rad! Customer service is great! They were incredibly responsive and helpful with any questions I had, especially John D. The platform itself is intuitive and user-friendly, making it a breeze to set up and manage SMS campaigns. I've been impressed with the results so far; the open rates are fantastic, and it's clear that our customers appreciate the personalized touch of SMS messages. Overall, I couldn't be happier with SMS Bump - it's definitely become an integral part of our marketing strategy.

April 21, 2024

Very responsive support. I had a problem sending SMS messages. I contacted support. Marnie quickly understood what was going on and told me what to do to validate my account.
In a few minutes the problem was resolved.
Thanks Marnie

My Best Store
France
Over 4 years using the app
April 14, 2024

We've used Yotpo for a few years now and our experience has been great. Recently we contacted their customer service for assistance with a question, within minutes I was speaking on live chat with Marnie who was very helpful and was able to resolve my issue much faster than I was expecting. Highly recommended!

CRNCY
About 4 years using the app
April 28, 2024

Been using this app for a while now, always get good and fast support from the team. I needed some help today with the widget and PL solved it within 15 mins. Highly recommend this team

Mega Lash Academy
February 16, 2024

This is an excellent app that has so much potential if you use it! Take the lessons, set up the automations, and create campaigns ahead of time. The app gives you a platform to communicate with your audience like people. It means you have to have the right product or services to promote, and the right policies to follow so do your homework. Use the templates provided to start and elevate your game as you go.

The templates are good and a great way to learn. They can be improved when you add a little bit of

The Passport Hustle
Over 3 years using the app
March 16, 2024

Great App and Great customer service. The service was stellar, I had an agent by the name of Regie that gave me the information that I needed to execute and update my terms and service to start sending out sms messages and he was very patient throughout the process. I am a forever customer and thank Regie for all of his help!

Pure Virgin Luxury Hair Co
Over 3 years using the app
May 2, 2024

This app is easy to use for my Shopify. Customer service is good. I had an issue with my account. The customer service rep Quin help me with my issue. She was very professional and helpful. I recommend this app to help with SmS and Email Marketing.

Miss. SaleLaneous
April 6, 2024

I was new to using SMS marketing on Shopify and I got very confused fast, and really quickly I got put into a chat with one of there agents named AJ, and they were so helpful and understanding, we went through many alternatives of my problem to find a solution and kept on trying and any question I had along the way, they were very helpful with and very easy to communicate with. Thank you AJ and Yotpo app.

Athlete Wear
8 months using the app
April 21, 2024

Princess S was a great help with my set-up. I have never had anyone wait until I completed steps. She was very patient and helpful. This is by far the best customer service I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Thank you Princess S

Iron Jungle
Over 1 year using the app
March 13, 2024

I am loving this app. So easy to use and the rates are extremely affordable. I've needed to get support's help 2x (from my own doing) and was helped by Quin and PL those 2x. Both were super fast to help. Download this app - don't put it off!!

Certified Lights